We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: 2008 Audi R8 4.2 Quattro (Final Fix,V.1.5.2)

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread cleaned.

Stop with the bloody off topic posting. Who gives a crap if some mods aren't as good as others. We all have to start somewhere. If you're too far up your own arse to realise that ALL modders try their best with their mods, then release a few mods of your own and then you'll realise it's not as easy as it seems.

come on, tduzoqqer, you got some really nice mods and it´s a short way to improve the perfomance for everyone... don´t be pissed off by some comments.

i mean i was never a good friend of you, but you got the skills to make some awesome cars and after veyron and wiesmann i think you are in the right position to finish it like a pro.

i give you rep because of your mods which are great and never been released here, so kick yourself to finish the mod as an modder.

-.-

omg what a childish cr*p.

who have problems with the mod, they shouldn't use it.

And who cant speak like a civilisated human to zoqqer about the problem they have to be quiet.... god .

Zoqqer u have my respect . For ME ur mods are perfect and some better then tools . Thats MY opinion!

good work brother and dont listen to arrogant people ;)

Zoqqer, for my part, Audi R8 functions very well!

Why do some say the opposite?

The electric problem was a joke!!

This being to propose to you, I was to find a problem… Whereas there is not!!!

Please, activated your bond for this MOD in this topic or your personal site.

You have success… continue your job…

-------------

Thank you very much -> Activation at the same time!!:)

There is one way to bypass the game crashing, sort of.This works with any of TDUZoqqer's mods, and it doesn't matter whether you have the community patches or not.

Start TDU, then enter free roam mode. Minimize TDU, install the mod, then go find the car in game. You should be able to use it. (However, when you want to change cars, the game will crash if you are going to use one of TDUZoqqer's cars. I'm not entirely sure about this, because sometimes it crashes and sometimes it doesn't).

Hope this helps.

TDUZoqqer, your new mods are great! I really like the changeable interior colors and moving parts. However, I must say this crashing thing is somewhat annoying.

The bug is in the rim file, just like one of Zoqqer's other mods, the KTM X-Bow, using other rims, the cars work perfectly, but using Zoqqer's rims, the game crashes SOMETIMES, not every time.

So it's got nothing to do with the textures in the car itself, it's a texture error in the rim file.

The bug is in the rim file, just like one of Zoqqer's other mods, the KTM X-Bow, using other rims, the cars work perfectly, but using Zoqqer's rims, the game crashes SOMETIMES, not every time.

So it's got nothing to do with the textures in the car itself, it's a texture error in the rim file.

I will search the bug now, but you may right with the theory, because I gave my new (private) mod my friend for play, I've made 2 different wheels (one with 512*512 texture one with 256*256 texture, same wheel file) and he said that the second rim (512*512) crashes and the first (256*256) not...

hmm that's real strange...

But, I'll see can I find the bug or not, but I hope the best

greetings

E: I really don't know what I did wrong... The game still crash if I reset the downscaled texture and the 512x texture...

I will search the bug now, but you may right with the theory, because I gave my new (private) mod my friend for play, I've made 2 different wheels (one with 512*512 texture one with 256*256 texture, same wheel file) and he said that the second rim (512*512) crashes and the first (256*256) not...

hmm that's real strange...

But, I'll see can I find the bug or not, but I hope the best

greetings

E: I really don't know what I did wrong... The game still crash if I reset the downscaled texture and the 512x texture...

The thing is, it crashes for different parts for different people, with your other mods too, certain cars crash and certain ones don't, they vary from different people, have a look at the thread for example and you can see some people crash on the rims, some on the certain exteriors and some as a whole, I think it's just the textures all round the car that give this buggy crashing that varies between different people, it might be because of the texture sizes or texture file sizes, I don't know much about modding in the case of TDU, but that would be the first place I would look at.