We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[Resolved] How can I close my account?

the_gatrix

I am very dissapointed with this forum. I came here to talk about TDU2 and every message I've posted has been deleted because you can't say anything about the beta testing.

I don't want to be here anymore, so please can anybody close my account (or just tell me how do I do it)??

I am in lots of forums and this is, by far, the worst site I've been and I want to go.

I am very dissapointed with this forum. I came here to talk about TDU2 and every message I've posted has been deleted because you can't say anything about the beta testing.
You haven't been talking about TDU2 though, your deleted posts were regarding the Beta and only the Beta.

I don't want to be here anymore, so please can anybody close my account (or just tell me how do I do it)??
We just ban you and that's your account useless.

I am in lots of forums and this is, by far, the worst site I've been and I want to go.
Fair enough, but of those forums you are on how many times have you been asked not to discuss a topic and yet continued to do so still? If we were so bad I'm sure there would be a lot more people saying what you are but as per usual, the people who say these things are usually the ones who have not followed the rules or have went against the staff.

And believe me, we are one of the most laid back communities you can find.

Don't talk about the Beta and you'll be fine here, however if you really want to go then just say so and your account will be banned.

Diablo, I really like TDU and TDU2 and I've been following this forum several years. I don't understand why is not possible to talk about the beta. Please, tell me about the reasons and I will start again, because in the FAQ I haven't found anything about that (beta).

My deleted messages talked about the beta but it was because other users said that it was underway, I wrote my opinion and only my post was deteled. After that, I posted again. And then my post dissapeared. The third time I posted, the user Who answered me that it might be a mistake or something. Then I apologised because I used bad words to express myself.

After that, all messages has been deleted because it seems that it's prohibited to talk about the beta. Why?

It wasn't that you were talking about the beta that the posts were deleted, I think it was more the fact that your posts about the beta were in the wrong thread. In the news section there is a thread specifically for the beta discussion, however, the post I answered you in was in a thread about the website. Personally, I thought that after I cleared it up it was fine, but in the name of keeping it tidy another mod deleted yours and my posts

As for the 2 missing posts, there must have been something wrong with your submissions, as when we delete a message, us mods can still see them. There are no posts of yours that have been deleted by us, or yourself.

We aren't allowed to discuss the beta and it's upto Diablo if he wants people to know why. But as staff, we have been asked to remove posts about the beta, I even made a post stating this after I had deleted a couple of your messages about the beta.

As for the 2 missing posts, I possibly caught the physically remove post button when I was deleting it. However, it doesn't make any difference to you as it was to be deleted anyway.

The Beta discussion is not permitted due to the fact that if there is a Beta running and it's closed, that this means there is an NDA that prohibits the talking about it. Thus anyone saying 'they are in' or 'that it has started' and what not is effectively breaking that agreement. Not to mention it starts people off and rumours flying and this in effect then leads to arguments and berating of Eden or Atari. Plus with our relationship with Eden, Atari and NBP it's in our best interest to keep hear say and non-official rumours away so that these don't then get blown out of proportion and result in more headaches and shouting from those who want answers to questions they shouldn't even be asking. I know that's sort of a difficult explanation but please realise that we don't just delete posts for no reason.

Who that's not completely true mate, posts can be hidden or even removed entirely by Staff who have the permission to do so.

Good to know, remember if you want to say anything or talk to any of us then go ahead, we encourage our members to let us know what they think and such. We're not going to shut you up like other places might do.

Thanks for giving us another chance and I hope you enjoy your time here.

:bparty: