We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Doctor G - Porsche 964 sound mod

Doctor G.

I don't know exactly what kind of 964 this is, as this sound mod comes from an audio recording with just the name "Porsche 964". I've set it on the RUF RTURBO BNK (thanks Radikal-sr8 for the file).

Audio source :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqgQeBDSLsc

Sound mod :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEFzWAql1Cg

Download link : http://www.filefront.com/17164513/Porsche 964 TDU sound mod by Doctor G.zip

Thanks for your comments!

Note : this sound mod isn't designed to be used specifically with an existing 964 mod.

I can set it on the RT12 and RGT bnk's if anyone is interested (the ignition times are different).

You guys come here sure of yourselves and make affirmations, you don't take the time to explain your point of views in 3 lines but I shall believe what you say just because you are 911 lovers? Please take the time to prove what you say.

It is a type 930 - there´s not much to explain. I own a ´86 930 and yeah, I AM a (old) Porsche enthusiast. I just wanted to help you with my statement.

Just look at the rear lights - these are G-series rearlights. The G-series was the ancestor of the 964 series.

You also see it at the silhouette. Typically a G-series and because of the sound, which is a turbo, it is a 930 (which is only the name for the G-series turbo).

EDIT: @Doctor G.

I just used GOOGLE to take more information about the shown car. It is stated as a 964, what really confuses me, because silhouette and rear lights are definately from G-series. I just contacted an expert from the PFF community and now I´m waiting for an answer.

So, sorry if it sounded offending to you. As you can see, I don´t know everything. ;)

There is a misunderstood, I thougt you were talking about the sound, pretending it's not a 964 sound, while you were talking about the picture... But the car on this picture isn't supposed to be the car in the audio, it's just a movie I made myself to illustrate the sound with a picture that I found on a site. Now maybe the site where I grabbed it made a mistake and then you make your point, no problem. Thanks for trying to help.

I just contacted an expert from the PFF community and now I´m waiting for an answer

Allright! I hope it's really a 964 on that picture, so I won't have to make a new movie :(

No sorry, I just made this one because I had this decent recording under the hand, but I'm planning to release a 911 sound and maybe a 996 cup sound, based on the same kind of audio, which are not bad.

I can't wait for them i hope they gonna be as good as this one:D

anyway thank you for these sounds:D

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 5 years later...