We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Girl Throws Puppies Into River

ScoobSTi

Does this girl deserve severe punishment?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Does this girl deserve severe punishment?

• Yes
    • No

I Have seen the video, and its just sick. And she actually looked like she was having fun while she was doing it. Sick sick sick cow!!! This kind of

stuff really ticks me off :mad::mad::mad::mad:

And statistically, she is going to turn out to be a Psychopath... Surprised? Well if she was having fun doing that to puppies, she wont have a problem doing that to humans... She deserves to be drowned herself :mad:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay for vigilante justice! Those losers at 4chan are doing something RIGHT for once.

Well this actually isn't the first time. They actually attacked a person once iirc. They got the person's name/address and everything and a bunch of people went to his/her house! It sounded funny lol.

Hope they find this girl. Btw, people "found" her information, but it's not all accurate. I think.

There's a lot of sick people in the world...

Are you talking about the girl, or the people on 4chan :nuts:

Awful story - I think she deserves worse than being chucked into a river. Maybe they should wait until Winter and go someplace where it is snowing, make a large event out of it so that the whole town can come out and watch her be pushed in (not to drown her, just the humiliation).

Shocking story, but I honestly don't have the stomach/heart to actually watch the video. I watched the cat in the bin video after I found out the cat was found in an alright condition.

She definitely deserves a severe punishment (Capital punishment would be way too strong... as are the death threats she's receiving).

Because it's about puppies everyone cares about it all of a sudden?

Keeping animals in captivity to eat them isnt worse?

Do you really think there arent crueller things happening to people/animals atm elsewhere?

Theres a difference, cows,pigs,etc are raised to be eaten, puppies aren't raised to be mistreated and thrown in a river... I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you voted No on the poll...

Because it's about puppies everyone cares about it all of a sudden?

Keeping animals in captivity to eat them isnt worse?

Do you really think there arent crueller things happening to people/animals atm elsewhere?

Well, I like dogs but the fact that she enjoyed throwing them into the river makes it WORSE. You can clearly hear them laughing and the way the puppies are squealing...:-x

Meh I shouldnt have responded xD

I knowwwww..

I absolutely DO NOT approve such things but just trying to keep it relative compared with worse things that happen but people don't care about anymore.

[mod edit:] Please do not swear or use asterisk's to mimic swearing, thanks.

I havent seen the vid, Dont want to! I'll admit when i herd about the cat getting put in the bin i laughed, but i knew the cat was ok! But actually killing or hurting animals? Just wrong!

Although People actually hunting the person down to get revenge, i'm agenst that as well! Ok, she did somthing sick and wrong, but someone will go and actually try to kill her, which if they do makes them just as bad if you ask me!

Seems she has been found and arrested, I wonder though why she can only get fined for it. Just when I thought holland had ultra low punishments....

''Puppygirl'' found and arrested.

AMSTERDAM - The girl who was filmed earlier this week while throwing living puppies in a river, has been found. This announcement was done by the police of the Bosnian town Bugojno.

It was made possible to arrest the girl after tips came in from the nation's animal protection agencies. According to the person who tipped the police, the person who was filming the actions is the brother of the girl. Her parents will soon be interrogated by the police.

The girl herself has not yet made a statement to the police. If found guilty, she can expect a fine of up to 6400 US dollars for animal cruelty.

Threatened

The girl has been threatened with death on the internet numerous times after a video showed up on which she can be seen throwing young barking puppies in a dangerous river one at a time.

Earlier today, Michael Bay, an American moviedirector of movies like Pearl Harbor and Transformers, promised a reward of over 50.000 US dollars for the tip that would lead to the find of the girl.

And in addition to this, Bild.de says she's 12.

Sorry to be an advocate here, but this kind of stuff is not uncommon.

Why does it take a video to get people to do something about it??

Also in Bosnia, there's a high chance the dogs could have been born in the wild and would therefore have a high chance of becoming a danger later on in life. Either from transmission of disease or causing harm to locals etc.

This is even more concern if the dogs are in a pack!

Do not jump to conclusions and think I'm condoning the girl's behaviour or anyother animal cruelty. There are far more humane methods of 'culling', even if you don't want to admit its sometimes necessary.

Am shocked that people are trying to apply US law to this case though. How on earth can a 12 year old girl (or her parents for that matter) be able to afford a $6400 fine?

I don't think its so much of the animals dying - animals die all the time. I think its more of the way they died that ticks people off... Pointless death...

And to add to TimBud:

A while back, on New Years, someone that lived down the road from me put a fire cracker up a puppies bottom and lit it. I mean that's just sick.

So yea, its not uncommon for cruelty.

How on earth can a 12 year old girl (or her parents for that matter) be able to afford a $6400 fine?

She can't, imo that doesn't matter. People do stuff for which they get fined/punished, if they can't pay the fine it it's their problem. How hard is it to avoid getting into trouble?

The fact you don't have money to pay a fine doesn't make the government think ''ow, well in that case, live on, and remember to send us the money once you earned it with your job :thumbsup:''.

You missed my point :p

The puppies were drowned in Bosnia which is not ruled by the US (last time I checked... it doesn't have any oil either), so why should such a ruling apply.

Such a fine is decided with consideration of average US wages not with SE European... which are way way lower.

Sure there should be consequences (I'm not saying otherwise), but in line with local ruling. Not because some "HollyWood" director decided what should happen.