We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 PC Beta (Closed) Officially Underway!

Eudemon

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For now, only devout fans are given the nod. They've been selected because of their "knowledge of the racing genre, passion for videogames and gaming system requirements", according to Atari Europe.

well, at least atari still have a sense of humour! :lol:

Hey guy's the videos I happend to see were for the pc version of the game. That's why the game looked so amazing. Some of the cars that were featured we have seen on trailers some have not. Those that haven't been seen. all I can say is that you guy's will not be disappointed in this game. cars look great,sound fantastic,,,,,the driving was a bit off but what do you expect from a keyboard.

^ So does this mean we will legally be allowed to show the beta's contents and say if we're in and stuff?
No, the NDA prohibits those involved from saying or showing anything at all from or regarding the Beta. If you are in and want to stay in, then pretend that you want to get in. ;)

While doing your utmost to seek out new issues and new optimisations, to boldly go where no tester has gone before!

...and then report it to wherever you are meant to of course.

The beta has started!? I would have never known...:evil:

Due to the onslaught of videos, they had no other choice than to. Would've been stupid to deny a beta is underway when the Tubes' is being filled with illegal content.

The next question I bet is when are more players going to be added to the beta.

If we already applied awhile ago and are still interested in trying out the beta do we have to apply again? I really think that everyone on this board who is a regular member and plays TDU should be chosen, after all, we know our stuff and we are the best TDU community on the web. :)

For now, only devout fans are given the nod. They've been selected because of their "knowledge of the racing genre, passion for videogames and gaming system requirements", according to Atari Europe.

How do they define "devout fans"? I can point out alot of people on these forums who I would consider "devout fans" that I'm willing to bet didn't get into the beta. I'm willing to bet that "devout fans" means "were playing on the TDU1 servers at the exact moment we decided to chose people for the beta".