We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 PC Beta (Closed) Officially Underway!

Eudemon

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's official(well it was but now they've made it public but meh)!

I guess they will do a console Beta, For a Start they'll want to make sure the PS3 one will work as they diddent do the last one on it!

But lets find out! (And If so, I'm waiting for my PS3 beta code! Keep this in mind if your looking Atari! ta)

Remember, stating your involvement in the Beta is against the NDA... Just sayin' ;)

+1 If you got in the beta, keep it to yourself. Or you won't be in it for long. It tells you in the e-mail NOT to disclose your involment with it. Besides, it is BETA, and is probably just bare bones of the final version. If it wasn't ready for September release that means there is a lot of work to do.

There will unfortunately always be people who don't take it seriously.

The NDA isn't about secrecy, it's about not losing hype for the final product. A Beta is a trial of certain things, some work, some don't. Atari/Eden are testing the game to see what our initial reactions are, then they'll set about fixing/changing what we want.

Atari/Eden could be nasty and revoke all beta keys and just release the game as they want it to be. Which would annoy certain people.

They care about this game, which is why it's being pushed back. They want it to be perfect.

There will unfortunately always be people who don't take it seriously.

The NDA isn't about secrecy, it's about not losing hype for the final product. A Beta is a trial of certain things, some work, some don't. Atari/Eden are testing the game to see what our initial reactions are, then they'll set about fixing/changing what we want.

Atari/Eden could be nasty and revoke all beta keys and just release the game as they want it to be. Which would annoy certain people.

They care about this game, which is why it's being pushed back. They want it to be perfect.

Sponge makes some good points if these people let slip parts of the game that don’t work to good it may put some people off even though these features might never make it into the final release

Umm yea he did. He said he is "downloading the beta now," so technically he breaches his NDA.

We seem to be on the wrong page.

I was referring to this quote:

Actually since it has been a while since any actual news was available the name of this section should be Test Drive Unlimited 2 - News!!!

EDIT: I'm giddy as a school girl right now. I'll let you figure out why ;)

But now I see we're talking about Mb. In that case..

DUH.

Leaks from a Beta are hazardous because a lot of people don't realise what a Beta is and take what they hear and what they see as how the final will end up.

Those who lack common sense or knowledge, yeah.

No. :nnnn:

Noooo!

Rats, foiled again! :taz:

I can't get over how annoying it is to see some person on Youtube with a whole channel full of TDU2 beta gameplay videos. It really is showing little respect and showing that he doesn't have a clue what he's doing. I could be in the beta instead of this idiot.

It's because they don't grasp the understanding of a "non-disclosure agreement."

It's because they don't grasp the understanding of a "non-disclosure agreement."

Or, they understand it, but just post exclusive TDU2 beta footage anyway for the crowd that's sitting and waiting. No doubt they'll get a lot of views when interest really picks up and that's an added bonus for them, people subscribing to them for more info and videos.