We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gran Turismo 5 Discussion

calster17

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah it's alright, I'll manage it if I can stop the AI from hitting me, but thanks. That 458 was great, a bit loose in the corners but it got the job done. You sure you don't want it back or another car instead?

nah its okay just treat her well okay?

and also heres a little tip. not many seem players i have met know this.

when you are driving a high powered car (for instance the 458 i send you) its vital to wash it and to change the oil every 100km, and around every 500km its advised to give it a engine rebuild and body restoration.

these are expensive but are vital to keeping your favorite car fit :D

and also about the RS6 issue, i've got one too and its not really fast. get a R8 V10 and you'll notice its pretty fast from the start and ends up having the speed of my 900HP Lambo SV

Mellors, did you make it?

I had no problem with that i think.. I used the Furai with the topspeed set to 380 or somethig. Only thing i did was block them and never brake.

just another question where do you win the zonda and the toyota race car?

The toyota race car as Mellors said is yours after winning like the wind.

The Zonda R is for winning the last championship in the pro series i think, in b spec.

It took my driver almost one and a half hour i think after i gave him the race car.

Ofcourse i was not watching him for that long , i was doing homework xD

Finished off the Beginners Series today, almost finished the Amatuer Series too, I just need to do one race on the Classic Supercars championship or whatever it is. I was waiting for a Countach but then got fed up of waiting for one to appear and saw a Jenson Interceptor in the Used Cars section and bought that instead. Then I upgraded it as I knew it wouldn't be quick enough. It has almost 600BHP now :p

Mellors, did you make it?

I had no problem with that i think.. I used the Furai with the topspeed set to 380 or somethig. Only thing i did was block them and never brake.

I got pissed off and just turned it off at 5 attempts. Second to last try I got rammed on the second to last corner and lost and on the last attempt they didn't brake like usual into the last corner and used me as a brake instead.

They've rushed the game in areas and not put enough races in. I've got to the point where I need a race car to compete in the rest of the races but they cost 5M+ for a decent one and I've only got 2.5M and earnt a total of around 3M. I've even done all the Special events for my level too and still can't buy a race car.

I got pissed off and just turned it off at 5 attempts. Second to last try I got rammed on the second to last corner and lost and on the last attempt they didn't brake like usual into the last corner and used me as a brake instead.

They've rushed the game in areas and not put enough races in. I've got to the point where I need a race car to compete in the rest of the races but they cost 5M+ for a decent one and I've only got 2.5M and earnt a total of around 3M. I've even done all the Special events for my level too and still can't buy a race car.

well i have send you my minolta to make it easier :D

I'm guessing I'm not the only one who found the AMG Advanced Special Event stupidly easy? Because it was for me, I barely even tried and I got Gold on all four sectors and then completely blitzed the Gold time on the full lap of the Nurburgring Nordschleife.

Ah well, easy money. Oh and the German car race on the Expert series was easy, mainly due to my RS6. Shot past most of the AI before I even crossed the start line at the start of the race and I never saw any of them again :p

Oh and the German car race on the Expert series was easy, mainly due to my RS6. Shot past most of the AI before I even crossed the start line at the start of the race and I never saw any of them again :p

I can trump that, did it with ease in my trusty M3 too :cheeky: no tune-ups.

It's cos they're all silly things like 120i's/d's and opel speedster's/speedster turbo's, and to round it off, the 120d kept beating the 120i and the turbo lost to the regular speedster 0_o

I did the 'Like a Wind' event today with my fully tuned Motul Autech GT-R and tbh it wasn't that hard, when you put the gear ratio to the top.

Just had to do some blocking (or not as the other cars give you a nice little speedboost when they hit you on the back :cheeky:).

Something's amiss with this game. I did the Gran Turismo Rally stuff in Special Events yesterday and finished them off this morning. The snow event under the highest difficulty GT Rally was stupidly easy, seriously I swear they must've put the wrong events in certain places. I beat the AI easy, the courses were easy as well. SS1 I beat the second place time by 30 seconds, and then carried on increasing my lead over them more and more with every stage. I think I end up beating the second place time by just under three minutes by the end of the event and I wasn't even giving it the full beans.

Bah, easy money again. Level 21 A-Spec now.

:hello:

I haven't read any of this thread because I cbaaaaa. But anyway.

My lovely Spongie has bought me a PS3 for Christmas! I wasn't actually supposed to know but he can't keep a secret for very long :lol: So we shall be on GT5 just after Christmas day :bananadance3:

My PSN tag thingy-ma-jig is TehJazzi, some evil person had already taken Jazzi.Bee and IT WASNT ME! :cry:

So I shall see you people on the track!