We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarence hope you get better. And Milli jeez is it really a reason to argue with people?

Clarence, sometimes im in shower and all out of nowhere...hot water instantly switches to cold water -.- only during the morning. But at my grandparents house, ive had something like you^^ was showering all happy herp and derpy, when all of a sudden, the water temperature rose suddenly like crazy...thank you reflexes, switched the god damn thing as fast as i could xD

My shower does that, although it's usually as a result of someone putting the kitchen cold tap on full whilst I'm in the shower. Makes the water pressure in the boiler drop a lot so the water is in it for longer getting extremely hot quickly.

Can hardly realise it's happening and open the shower door in under second.

Isn't 15 minutes a bit excessive for a shower? Good thing you don't have to worry about water restrictions, then you might have to try having a 3 minute one :)

Hope you're fighting fit again soon. Break out the Aloe Vera.

Not excessive at all! They usually last about 20 mins or so for me... Is that not normal? And thanks for the encouragement lol

lol, You'd have the water police coming round to your place if you lived here 4 years ago :lol:

LOL. I'm glad I don't live there...

we dont have that type of huge cylinder/boiler xD

we have a little thing inside a kitchen counter, which lights up when hot water is issued, and warms the water flowing.

We have a boiler, but we have a pre-heater as well, so it preheats the water if you need it, so the boiler doesn't have to work.

speakin of bad days^^ my turn to contribute. xd

during P.E. Class while soccer, i fell somehow (aint sure how) and my left knee went BAM to the ground, hurt like hell, couldnt even walk straight for some minutes, the right knee scratched itself pretty bad, made some wounds on my hips, and i hit my head into the knee of a friend of mine, near my eyes, which rendered my blood pressure to drop, me getting pale, seeing everything as a mix of black and twisted colors, nearly fainting...10 minutes of head lowered, to get blood pressure on the head ok fixed it though.

and OH! Twisted my right wrist at that too! still hurts!

Another year with no anonymous card or gesture on Valentines Day.

*forever-alone*

A) You're saving money

B) You won't have the heart break of breaking up later

C) Valentines Day is stupid. It shouldn't even be a day. If you can't unconditionally love the person you're with, or yourself every single day, there is a problem.

Keep your head up

A) You're saving money

B) You won't have the heart break of breaking up later

C) Valentines Day is stupid. It shouldn't even be a day. If you can't unconditionally love the person you're with, or yourself every single day, there is a problem.

Keep your head up

People always use these arguments every single valentines day, yet I know I'd much rather be part of the gang wasting the money on the pointless day, even if it risks heartbreak. Here's to next year i suppose.

Maybe that's just me though.

I'm with Mike.

I'd rather do something special to make the lady know that I still like her. Regardless of whether the other 364 days are exactly the same, today is a day of expressing ones love.

But the whole point of Valentines day is to mark 7 days before PANCAKE DAY :D :D :panic: