We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Bad Day? Post Your Story Here

"Hedge"

One: Im sick..

Two: there's 2 feet of snow out side..

Three: its Frigging FREEZING!!.. lowest it got so far was -41 celcious with the windchill..

Four: cant wash the car because the water would just freeze and the drityness of them is driving me crazy..

Five: Im sure ill find one by the end of tonight..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dust caps won't come off the air thingy whos name escapes me, because its stripped. So now we were driving around with a low tire, in winter, and the fountain tire said it would be $150 to take off the cap which, would destory the sensor, and the sensor costs $100. Oh! and it hailed ( no lies here) Golf ball sized hail and I counted 54!! Dents on just the hood. Stupid Charger....

One: Im sick..

Two: there's 2 feet of snow out side..

Three: its Frigging FREEZING!!.. lowest it got so far was -41 celcious with the windchill..

Four: cant wash the car because the water would just freeze and the drityness of them is driving me crazy..

Five: Im sure ill find one by the end of tonight..

One: :( Get well soon!

Two: What I wouldn't give for two feet of snow right now. Over here we just got rain. :(

Three: Whoa.

Four: Cars are perpetually dirty here, too. Salt is to blame, I assume?

Five: Hopefully not. :)

-Leadfoot

;373680']One: :( Get well soon!

Two: What I wouldn't give for two feet of snow right now. Over here we just got rain. :(

Three: Whoa.

Four: Cars are perpetually dirty here, too. Salt is to blame, I assume?

Five: Hopefully not. :)

-Leadfoot

One: Thanks :)

Two: Not when you have to shovel while your sick >.<

Three: Yeah it sucks when you don't have your license and you have to walk everywhere

Four: No we don't use salt on our roads because my town is idiotic. and it's just regular everyday dirt build-up

Five: Im still sick..

Uh-oh look what happened today just as I was walking home! Monsoonal rains fell from the heavens and kept me and my friends from walking home for about 45mins. When I was walking home I saw the extent of the storm.

Lightning strikes were literally only hundreds of meters away...

76608_174427865909443_100000266937935_533711_4573810_n.jpg

149537_174427905909439_100000266937935_533712_2402196_n.jpg

Ghetto alley got rained out.

155686_174427935909436_100000266937935_533713_2471232_n.jpg

155224_174428009242762_100000266937935_533714_4139547_n.jpg

Swimming pool!

155761_174428042576092_100000266937935_533715_1770481_n.jpg

9 hours of solitary confinement with a half-arsed attempt at a radiator powering a single unit shop. Customers opening the doors and not closing them afterwards, meaning that 1 hour slot of heating the shop up was a waste.

Ice + Motorcycle = Fun, once you know how to control it. But apart from that, I have watched Top Gear and Live At The Apollo. Which ain't too bad.

Moody people have annoyed me, got the car stuck on a block of ice, sliced my hand trying to get the car free, knackered the tires and someone turned the car on while my face was near the exhaust as I was moving the snow from the back. I changed colour slightly. >.<

Great day.. Lol Had worse though so it's not too bad.

The Freezer stopped working today. So besides having to buy a new one, over £100 worth of food (including Christmas dinner) needs to be bought again.

I'm ill. My dad's ill. My mum's ill.

Sister's car is broken, Skoda's got a dead battery, the electrics in mine are being typical French and playing up all the time because of the cold temperatures. Strange how the car that isn't broken is the one that statistically should be - the Alfa.

Great time of year for stuff to go wrong, really.

Well, from 2pm till Spongie came home from work (about an hour ago) I've been playing The Sims 3 on his computer, like I usually do. It's been running fine all day. As soon as Spongie comes home and I go to put dinner on, the PC decides to freeze. I did what you would usually do when a PC freezes, I restart it. Upon restarting, it crashes on the 'Welcome' screen. Every time.

So as I've been on it most of the day I automatically get the blame and the silent treatment for the night, even though the only things I've done on it are: Start it up, Play The Sims 3, upload 2 photo's to Photobucket, go back on The Sims 3.

GAH! :mad:

Edit: It lives! Panic over :)

Well, from 2pm till Spongie came home from work (about an hour ago) I've been playing The Sims 3 on his computer, like I usually do. It's been running fine all day. As soon as Spongie comes home and I go to put dinner on, the PC decides to freeze. I did what you would usually do when a PC freezes, I restart it. Upon restarting, it crashes on the 'Welcome' screen. Every time.

So as I've been on it most of the day I automatically get the blame and the silent treatment for the night, even though the only things I've done on it are: Start it up, Play The Sims 3, upload 2 photo's to Photobucket, go back on The Sims 3.

GAH! :mad:

Edit: It lives! Panic over :)

It's telling you to go look pretty (prettier) for dinner with Spongie, silly! :D