We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Backwards Counting Post Counter

Gdsamp

Question

I recently changed my signature to the one I have currently and something happened. My post counter had gone back to 1 but I had already done 70-something. I thought it was just a little glitch and was nothing to worry about. I then did a post on a thread, thinking that it would go back to my original amount. It didn't, and only went up to 2! Please help!

7 answers to this question

post count really doesn't matter anyway. its just a number, not a reflection of your value to the community. i'm starting to think that maybe they have it right on the TDU2 forums,where your post count is not visible to anyone.

just let it go, it's nothing to worry about.

Yeah don't fret, it's unwritten rule here that you don't state your postcount as if we see it we will reset you to a low number (usually 1) but after a couple of days will reinstate it. Other unwritten rules are to not use the 's' word (s**n) and also not to state the obvious. Also note that taking part in the Chatbox can result in random namechanges. :D