We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Japanese media shows new TDU2 screens [UPDATE#2 Range Rover pic]

Eudemon

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, the last thing I expected to happen (after more TDU2 news and GT5 being released): Badned is back! omg.

Anyway, welcome back, can you tell me what car belonged to the Rally Legend hint you once had? Many claim to know 1000% it was the Delta but I think there are others for that title too. The new Stratos would be a cool one too though, but I think the SLS is most logical one.

And Resurrection sounds like SLS to me

I wondered how long it would take that preview (removed for now) to get here and even more worrying is the response to it.

From what I know and what we have seen and heard at NBP last month there is a lot of misinformation within that report. Thankfully now he knows that the carlist is not final as he has it listed, though I'm not sure if he's updated the article to say so. Even so there are people so sure that only 66 cars will be available on day 1. I'm trying to think of what we know about the current carlist and what we saw in the dealers and I'm pretty sure we're close to the original amount from TDU if not more.

The DLC program is also being taken way out of context, every game these days has a DLC plan in place, it's unfortunate if this plan is like Forza 3 whereby a lot of the new cars (MY 2009/2010) came as DLC and now you need to buy a whole new copy of the game to get the Stig pack and Ultimate Collection or whatever it's called. Or even worse how about CAPCOM where the DLC is already on the damn disc. However if like TDU it's actually new and not unlocked then bring it on but don't stuff us on it as going that route can backfire massively. The community and players will support you, if you support them back and don't treat them like idiots. Although CoD seems to paint another picture that the idiots will buy anything as long as it's for a certain game. Why do no developers thank those who bought the game and made it a success these days?

TDU2 could (hopefully will!) be huge for Eden and Atari, they just need to get the core driving dynamic and the things that were wrong or missed out in TDU sorted (easier said than done) rather than worry about what they can sell us after the game arrives.

And about the carlist, umm can't say much about that. :susp:

Ha, alright...that's a relief to hear. I didn't like most of the new information (although that website normally checks their sources pretty good)

I mean...I'm fine with the DLC idea. As long they won't do it in a Forza'ish way.

Anyway...thanks for this clear up (+rep) and I'm still looking forward to TDU2. No matter what they do. The carlist we already knew is just great, and those new cars....

As long as we don't get DLC's like the Dirt 2 ones. I mean come on, letting people pay for unlocking a few cars and tracks earlier than by completing career? G-T-F-O.

The carlist, well, I seriously hope there are going to be at least 100 cars, without counting in DLC cars. However that still doesn't tell which amount was right: 111? 175? 208?

Ok so just out of interest I compiled a maybe carlist from what has been shown, what I remembered from Eden and also what myself and the other muppets could recall from NBP and the total I came up with is: 96.

I should note that there was at least 3 mentions of only the manufacturer with no cars so again that could take the number above 100. I did not count pre-order specials or exclusives either so don't think I inflated this number in anyway.

Obviously I can't show you the list but hopefully this at least gives you some reassurance. :bunny:

Ok so just out of interest I compiled a maybe carlist from what has been shown, what I remembered from Eden and also what myself and the other muppets could recall from NBP and the total I came up with is: 96.

I should note that there was at least 3 mentions of only the manufacturer with no cars so again that could take the number above 100. I did not count pre-order specials or exclusives either so don't think I inflated this number in anyway.

Obviously I can't show you the list but hopefully this at least gives you some reassurance. :bunny:

You must've seen a lot more cars than I thought over at NBP. xD

Welcome back!

Btw is your sig another hint? ;)

Sure it is! ;)

Lol, the last thing I expected to happen (after more TDU2 news and GT5 being released): Badned is back! omg.

Anyway, welcome back, can you tell me what car belonged to the Rally Legend hint you once had? Many claim to know 1000% it was the Delta but I think there are others for that title too. The new Stratos would be a cool one too though, but I think the SLS is most logical one.

And Resurrection sounds like SLS to me

No, will not tell at the moment and no it was not the Delta!

But we have to consider that some of the cars we've seen and the ones you've seen might be DLC right?

no it was not the Delta!

There you go guys. This shows it could have been the Impreza just as much as the Delta (or actually way more since the Delta is out), and it also means Badned doesn't changes sigs depending on hint guessed or not.

I will update you later with the bank account on which I will be able to receive the deposits. :bananadance: