We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

All COMB@T_$HOTGUN MOD$

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
well atm im having realy bad probs with finding a pefect IK for it to set the steer right

if some one wants to help me with finding the best cams and ik´sjust pm me plz

Well I am new here, but I had an Si and the camera that worked perfect with the car (because i had the same problem) were the cameras from the 350z_cpe

I had it with them, and it look awesome...Oh and yeah, like i said, if you start making sounds for mods like this, you will be the number one MASTER..

P.S: I cannot wait for you to do and finish the 1997 Honda Civic Type R, If you think I can help with anything, please let me know.. Thank you AWESOME CARS MAKER!!!

:D

Man,I just noticed, you been online TWICE, since i posted that, and all I really do is support, and TRY to help in anyways possible, but you cant just give me a simple answer to what I said? I am just a fan, but trust me, when I get better at modding even if its just one word that I say to people, I will answer them, because is thanks to them that my mods will be KNOWN...

sry m8 there is no reson to trip now,as u can see i always give replays sometimes to late but atleast i still do it not like some other modders

sure i can make the Si sign red bec its not the final version i also fixd the damn prob with the hands finaly

all i have to do now is make the mirros and the final rel is out soon

also thx for the help

If u need eny help with modding im here to help np

just pm me

@MROZ3Q yeah i well do that one aswell dont worry

• 4 weeks later...