We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TopGear S16 preview

TimBud

Was it just my imagination or did I already see the aussie part? The rest does look really interesting.

I, too, already saw that. But if we're going to have them smash through buildings in a giant truck and blow up Hummer H3's, some budget-oriented repeats are fine by me. :)

They did that double car thing with the German equivalent of Top Gear or something like that.

This one's versus the TG Australia guys.

As I last saw, this S16 is actually S15E7 or do South Africa get fed fake news?

Yeah, it's S15E7. Took me a little while to realize that. :whistle:

-Leadfoot

The ridiculous speed limit at the start was funny. I've renamed the file from Season 15 to 16 on my PC simply because of the fact there is a montage for 'what you can expect to see in the next few weeks'.

I've seen the TG Australia ep which was decent, but no doubt yours will be from the TGUK point of view, and possibly with extra (or less) footage

The end of the New York race was hilarious too

Trailer looks very interesting. But why couldn't it have come sooner??!! Ferrari F40, 288 and Porsche 959 = <drool> Rolls Ghost and Proton rally cars are also things I'll look forward to...

To all you haters out there who flame TG USA because it isn't British - just go watch it. It's nice to watch a show that's properly about cars, something that TG UK has deviated from somewhat