We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GAMEPLAY - TDU2 Hands On

Ryzza5

The Brera Italia Independent was already known through the list to be that specific version ;)

Cars that have not been mentioned in the facebook list but show up in that file list are:

300C SRT8 - Chrysler

370Z Yellow Edition - Nissan (this was a pre-order car that got removed in favor of the GT500)

599 XX - Ferrari

Agera - Koenigsegg

Atom 500 Supercharged - Ariel (the facebook list had the 300 mentioned only)

Buggy 1 (Must be the Eden buggy they mentioned for offroading)

Cobra 427 - AC (funny, the filelist mentions both the AC as Cobra 427's)

Compact (traffic?)

Coupe (traffic?)

Default & Default Bike (how can these be in and of any use, if Eden/Atari say you will be able to see cars you don't have and others do....)

GTS400 Supercharged - Farbio (this is a Farbio, but there's no mention of the similar Ginetta F400, so do we read Ginetta or Farbio in the showroom?)

Hotrod (was not in the facebook list, was rumored in that incomplete list of pc games germany)

must_gt and mustang_gt - Ford (it seems the game has more Mustangs than just the V6, Fastback and Shelby GT500)

Viper ACR - Dodge (so does this mean the ACR tuned Vipers are in?)

Zonda C12S & C12S Roadster - Pagani (so now there's a total of 6 Zonda's....)

Why do you want the beta? GMDestra confirmed he had the finished product at home already so trying to get the beta is useless. It'll only be a demo full of bugs so you'll only get irritated.

Maybe GMDestra has it but whe need to wait till Feb 11 and so what its not your business. If i want it its my choice.

Maybe the extra cars will be unlocked after release by a patch so only people who bought the game can have them. Similar to what they did with the Skyline and RS4 in TDU1.

I agree. We can live in hope of this happening...

But I don't want the patch to ruin the engine sounds like it did in TDU1. Anybody still remember that? After the patch some of the engine sounds got a bit broken, and quieter, and they never fixed it.