We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Good Day? Post Your Story Here!

Ryzza5

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

I have had a wonderful past week and it just keeps getting better. I received another $1000 from the government today, aswell as receiving a pay rise for moving on with my apprenticeship ahead of time. I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW GIGGITY

Had a blast today in school a day to remember photo day in the morning and then shirt signing and messing about for the rest of the day.

Very emotional when i had to say goodbye but this day was one i will never forget :D :D.

You can't wait to leave school now, but pretty soon you'll start to miss it and realize just how easy school really is. While I was at school I looked at it as being 13 years of torture, now when I look back I can see it was 13 years worth of holidays... I'm not gonna get it that easy again until I retire in 50 years :( Unless of course my Forex trading and app making pay off :) Then I'll be cruising all over the world in my Zonda Cinque

You can't wait to leave school now, but pretty soon you'll start to miss it and realize just how easy school really is. While I was at school I looked at it as being 13 years of torture, now when I look back I can see it was 13 years worth of holidays... I'm not gonna get it that easy again until I retire in 50 years :( Unless of course my Forex trading and app making pay off :) Then I'll be cruising all over the world in my Zonda Cinque

I am pretty much missing school right now :D I just want to go back so bad :cry: Aha yeah i remember saying i would never leave the school time went so fast i didn't even realize it. Lucky i can see le friends in the prom one more time :hmmm: Unless the school does a end of year trip to a theme park like they do :mhmm:

I know it's a story of your day thread but I've been on vacation (and I still am really) so bear with me. We left California by car on a mission to drive across the US and went quite well. We stopped in Philadelphia and had quite the food adventure eating several Philly cheesesteaks. We then arrived at the place near my old hometown in Maine we would be staying at after 3200 miles and 6 days. Since then I've seen a lot of my old friends and had a genuinely great vacation.

3200 miles?! We did circa 3000 km once we were on vacation last year and I thought that's too much :eek:

Enjoy it, anyway. I'd love to go to Cali. :cheeese:

It got really boring after awhile but it was well worth the drive. I'm going home next week so I'm going to enjoy all of it. As for Cali it's alright, but I think people get the wrong image of what it really is. My friends here in New England thought I had seen a bunch of famous Hollywood people and a lot of people are rich, which is simply not the case.

Went for a great drive this morning, car got filthy as roads were wet and muddy in places. Went to the shops and paid someone $20 to wash it while I had a late lunch and came back to find they did a great job. Win!

Well, I passed my theory! :D

Almost never made it home thanks to some blind moron in a Volvo, lucky for him my dad was on the ball. Still, we would have got the last laugh if we hit him, since he would likely have been killed instantly. :rolleyes:

Well, I passed my theory! :D

Almost never made it home thanks to some blind moron in a Volvo, lucky for him my dad was on the ball. Still, we would have got the last laugh if we hit him, since he would likely have been killed instantly. :rolleyes:

Both congrats for passing the test and for surviving the journey home! :cheeky:

Lol congrats Tim. And erm, that's dark... :eek:

I will have a good day, going to see a GT86 xD The dealer sent me this. :drool:

You're obsessed :p

Have fun though :D