We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Had a Good Day? Post Your Story Here!

Ryzza5

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off work until the 11th June now. Unfortunately I'm not just going to be sat around the house being as lazy as possible like I like to be when I have time off work.

I'm off to Tenby until next Friday. Staying in a cottage, but it doesn't have internet access so I think I'll be spending a lot of time in the local pubs just for that reason. A good chance to use my 500D again though, and I'm not at work so that's a big bonus. The weather isn't meant to be that good, but it doesn't bother me, I'm definitely not a fan on the sun and 20C+ like we've had for the past week anyway. Heck, it wouldn't be Wales if it wasn't raining, or at least cloudy :p

20 C isn't even room temperature (22-23 is), you big sook :p

Enjoy your time off :)

You Australians are used to it though :p

It was nearing 30C for a few days this week and it just makes me become annoyed at absolutely everything and things start going wrong because I can't concentrate properly. I much prefer cold weather with things like gale force winds and rain/snow (yes, I'm that weird), until it comes to keeping a clean car anyway :p

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MrLolololXD

I have a 1 hour and 15 minute lunch break at TAFE today, I don't have to go back until 1:30. The only question is, what is there to do in Docklands? :mhmm:

Foxie's car museum is next door to my TAFE, but they're closed on Mondays, otherwise I'd go and get some MAAAAAAAD shots. :(

Might ask one of our TAFE teachers if we can get out of an hour of work tomorrow or Wednesday to go through there though.

Guest MrLolololXD

YAY! I convinced my TAFE teachers to take a bunch of us over to Lindsay Fox's car museum after lunch. Free entry! :D

Ya'll better prepare for a massive photobomb from me tonight, as long as my phone's battery lasts for a few thousand photos :mhmm:

Guest MrLolololXD

:eek: Sorry. I'm sure they're open tomorrow, I'll go back tomorrow maybe, my lunchtime is at 12:15 so I'll go then lol

Guest MrLolololXD

I had some L&P the other day. It's a New Zealand lemon flavoured soft drink, it's awesome. It's like sweet... and tastes like lemon, but it's not sour. I needa get some more. Maybe I'll go to that store you posted after TAFE on Friday Ryzza and see if they have some, they might. I'll grab some Irn Bru aswell.

I can say international drinks seem to be a ton better than what they sell off the shelf here. And that new Monster 'Import' in the massive can, which is supposed to be what it tastes like in Europe, is way better than any of the other ones they sell here

Guest MrLolololXD

Yeah Mountain Dew is the best drink sold here locally. I wish Code Red was sold locally too. There are all kinds of epic Mountain Dew flavours I've tried from all over the world that aren't 'sold' here though

I once skulled a 1.25l bottle of Mountain Dew :mhmm:

Guest MrLolololXD

I finished tafe early today :D

Train doesn't arrive until either 1:15, 1:45 or 2:15. So I'm stuck in the city for a while, unless I can think of something to do before then