We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Comparison of Video Game Worlds

iLLGT3

I've had this picture for a little over a year now and never got around to sharing it. Pretty interesting picture that shows several game worlds from old games to relatively new ones.. I remember when San Andreas came out I thought the map was absolutely huge... :lol:

Enjoy..

117859.jpg

Below I attached a larger version if you prefer that..

Just Cause 2 had a very impressive map, the place was huge and I spent so much time exploring it and know I didn't see it all. Sadly the actual game itself I found to be rather repetitive and lack luster.

yeh the map was quite interesting if only the game lived up to it.

wow San Andreas sucks now compared to the new games. i spent 3 years playing that game almost non stop

wow San Andreas sucks now compared to the new games. i spent 3 years playing that game almost non stop

Tbh, imo San Andreas is still a good game. Sure it doesn't look as great as GTA IV does, but a lot of people (like myself) prefer SA over IV sometimes because of the map's size. ;)

^ I find that a lot in people as well. I actually would think GTA IV > San Andreas though.

This is a pretty good indicator of how far things of come. In that case, TDU was probably the biggest map i've ever played ;) I'd like to see which of the NFS series of games came highest, what do you think?

Burnout Paradise didn't seem that big to me, I think I've seen someone else say the same thing before.

I agree with you. I lol at the fact that BP's map felt about the right size while GTA SA's (which is less than one fifteenth of BP's) felt wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ... *breath* yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big. You could drive for what felt like ages and still not get any closer to where you were actually needed to go. That was what put me off the most about that game.

• 2 weeks later...