We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 Quick Question!

Elder_of_Lyons

I know that no one played the final version, but maybe someone who played the BETA or something can answer this for me. These are matters that I find rather important, so if anyone can answer me it would be a great help.:)

1- Can you edit the controls? (Assign gear up to triangle or X, etc...)

2- Have they kept the SHAKE CAMERA and BLUR EFFECT?

3- Can you edit your PLAYLIST or do you have to stick the musics in the game's radio stations?

4- Are there steering sensivity, anti-lock brakes, traction and stability control options?

5- Can you still calibrate the Cockpit View?

6- Is there any way of editing or saving replays?

7- Are there Vehicle Transport Missions like in TDU1?

8- Do windshield wipers work when it rains?

I know I have asked some of these questions earlier, but now that more vids are infos are available I thought someone could answer at least a few of my questions. Thanks!:)

Plus I am sorry I named the thread "quick question" and not just Questions.:(

1. yes

2. no

3. not sure though you can always use other programs to play music

4. no, there is "driving aid" just like in TDU1

5. no

6. probably not

7. yes

8. no

And now that I was this nice and answered them, please don't even start about the wipers or the shake camera effect. I'm tired of reading through your textwalls in every single thread + they all state the same things.

My complaint exactly. I was watching one of the newer VVV videos and he test drives a Bugatti. The in car view was unusable because of the roofline. Considering that we have like 5 Bugatti's, this is kinda an issue.

Yeah, because of that video I'm asking this question, the view in that Bugatti is horrible. I really hope adjustable seat is in final version of game, if not it's a big step backwards

I don't wanna go against superhypers demands above, but the fact is, that even though I have mentioned the Shake Camera and Blur Effect quite a lot of times, I kept asking because no one gave me the answer.

Anyone got any idea on why they would step backwards on these things. In TDU1 I used to adjust steering sensibility so the pad driving wouldn't be so abrupt, I wanted it smoother. Also the the Shake Camera and Blur Effect were incredibly nice features, at least in my opinion. As for the cockpit view calibration, I just can't understand why they wouldn't have it! I'm sorry, but I just can't think of good reason to remove these features!

Also, if the windshield wipers don't work, what happens when rain is falling on the windshield? It just seems pretty strange and I have never seen a vid with rain and cockpit view.

If I'm correct there will be few drops that will actually get on the screen and once there they'll fade out as done in other games too.

As to why certain things were left out, I can only think of the Ferrari/Lambo community thing: that they somehow managed to find out how many people use it, and then conclude it wasn't popular...

when you's are going on about how you can't adjust cockpit view, yous refering to changing the seat prosition(Height and Length away), or beeing able to move it while driving? like when you could move it around to look to your left and that?

first time I've though about it really!

I'm just going to say this now.

I, along with many others are sick and tired of people making threads like this with silly complaints. Who cares? Seriously, just wait for the damn game to come out and then you can have your rant.

As they say, "don't judge a book by it's front cover". ;)

But, can you imagine how many little problems he's going to find and complain about once he has the game?

Seriously, no one is complaining about anything. I had some questions and I asked them politely and the comments on it were also pretty normal.

What do you want people to discuss in this forum? Flowers? Insects? Isn't this a forum about a game called TDU2 in which you are supposed to share your ideas, make your complains and ask your questions. It seems that no one can say anything without a bunch of guys telling people to wait and shut up. Seriously, I understand some people are annoyed by the massive complaining but I am already getting annoyed at the MASSIVE shutting ups!

So, these threads don't pop up on your desktop when you turn your pc on, so if you don't like the ideas, questions or complains, its simple. Don't read the thread and don't comment!!!

If you want to follow everything so blindly and buy the game without questions asked, go ahead and do it, but let other people talk openly about their concerns and doubts without posting the same shut ups and wait for the game to come out posts over and over

Seriously, no one is complaining about anything. I had some questions and I asked them politely and the comments on it were also pretty normal.

What do you want people to discuss in this forum? Flowers? Insects? Isn't this a forum about a game called TDU2 in which you are supposed to share your ideas, make your complains and ask your questions. It seems that no one can say anything without a bunch of guys telling people to wait and shut up. Seriously, I understand some people are annoyed by the massive complaining but I am already getting annoyed at the MASSIVE shutting ups!

So, these threads don't pop up on your desktop when you turn your pc on, so if you don't like the ideas, questions or complains, its simple. Don't read the thread and don't comment!!!

If you want to follow everything so blindly and buy the game without questions asked, go ahead and do it, but let other people talk openly about their concerns and doubts without posting the same shut ups and wait for the game to come out posts over and over

I'd like to talk about flowers! :taz:

But in all srsness, you've got a point about discussing TDU2.

That's absolutely true, but I have yet to see you say anything positive about this game. Every one of your posts is complaint after complaint after complaint. Most come here and bring up a good point about something and they say what they want to say and then they move on, you just keep at it.

FFS, where in this post do you find a single complain?

This post is about questions. Besides, I have explained how I love some of the engine sounds like the Alfa Romeo MiTo and the Ferrari F430. I have told I think the graphics are really better than I expected, that the sense of speed is actually good. I don't complain about the car list. I have said over and over that TDU2 is an ambitious project, that it is a noble quest towards the perfect driving game. I have done everything I could to tell people how important it is to buy the game nad its DLCs to help ATARI/EDEN get new licenses and afford a new TDU. What do you want more?

I just overreact when I see that some of the little things that could be easily fixed are the ones that are most flawed. I don't ask for more islands or better graphics, I don't ask for 1000 cars and planes, and boats and tow trucks like some people.

So please just give me a break, I have said I am sorry, my latest posts are everything but aggresive, I have balanced my complains with good things in the game. You are all whining about this post and I haven't even wrote anything wrong. Please just let me write my posts! If you see anything you don't like or if you disagree, please explain yourself objectively and politely or just plain don't comment.

I am changing my attitude but I can't do it if even when I post good things or questions, people say I am complaining!

Well said. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, regardless of whether it's positive or negative.

What's the point in having the word "Feedback" otherwise?

Instead of going "No, you're completely wrong you idiot, The Blah blah is actually blah, so get your facts right you stupid arse" (or the like) Just say why you disagree instead of flaming. It's not exactly hard to do.

The reason why arguments on the internets start is because some people think they're god when behind a computer screen, and as such, can act in whatever way they feel.

So message to all: In future, just be polite and courteous to other members. There's just no point in acting "hard" on the internet. It just makes you look like a complete cock.

--

Anyway. Back on topic please, and just because Elder has said a few bad things about the game, don't gang up on him. He's entitled to his opinion just as much as I am.

C'mon guys, Common sense, yeh?

Nicely said Sponge. ;)

---

Back on topic... Wait, what? They've actually removed seat adjustment from TDU2? But why? It was pretty neat lil feature. Lack of it in the sequel just doesn't make any sense. :S

I would imagine it's to help prevent modding from taking off so quickly.