We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Bugs, Technical Issues, Glitches & More

t.

Platform: Xbox 360

Car/sound

Car: Subaru Impreza WRX STI

The horn, if you hold down the horn until it makes no sound then go to use it again it's volume is very low, and at time when driving inaudible. I believe this is only on my end and it sounds at normal level to other players.

If you are only using short quick blasts the horn volume appears to be fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Platform: Xbox 360

Game Chat.

Seems to be missing tonight? Both me and my friend are unable to switch from party chat to game chat, the option is not available from either the party menu or Chat & IM menu

Edit: Okay there is game chat if you quit the party you just can't switch to it, like the Xbox doesn't recognise that TDU2 has game chat.

In terms of the game save, I backed up from the beginning. I am thankful for my Euro friends who got the game early and were able to discover the corruption problem before my game was delivered :P

In terms of the problems I have noticed, simply take t.'s post, and insert it [here]. There you have it.

Platform: PC

Car

- The SLS AMG is missing a rim design, the 5-spokes.

- The Merc showroom has wrong low-poly preview models. There's a second SLK where the SLR Stirling Moss should be, and that one is on the spot where the 722S should be.

Game

There has been done nothing about the fact the car keeps rolling while hitting Escape/Pauze to get in the pauzemenu.

In the Club History (PC) - all promotions and demotions are said to be from "our president", even if it was done by an executive.

Two execs in our club decided to try and demote each other at the same time... and it worked, so i had to promote them back again. :fp:

• 3 months later...

Wreck cars CAN be sold.

If I use keyboard to select and sell a wreck bonus car, I hear the sound you get when you hit a button which is not available. That way, it seems wreck cars can't be sold. So what you do? Use the mouse by going to a wreck car in the list, click on the red icon that stands for not being able to sell it, you'll hear a normal click sound, as if something hás been done. Then go down to hit Sell, and you'll get the message asking if you really want to sell x cars for y dollars. Confirm, and you'll have sold a wreck car.

Platform: Xbox360 (As far as I know)

I dont know if this has been said anywhere already, but you can enter the Photo Studio on Ibiza through the back parking lot.

Just drive up the stairs that are there, and your in the studio. No map glitch thingy needed!

Wreck cars CAN be sold.

If I use keyboard to select and sell a wreck bonus car, I hear the sound you get when you hit a button which is not available. That way, it seems wreck cars can't be sold. So what you do? Use the mouse by going to a wreck car in the list, click on the red icon that stands for not being able to sell it, you'll hear a normal click sound, as if something hás been done. Then go down to hit Sell, and you'll get the message asking if you really want to sell x cars for y dollars. Confirm, and you'll have sold a wreck car.

Don't report that! :cheeky: