We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

ASTON MARTIN

H4milton

Oh come on! Why are all so negative about those physics! Yes, i've repeated the practices couple of times, but overall it's fine! I even bought the V8 Vantage, and I'm driving in Hardcore setting. And it's voice is eargasmic. And don't tell me it's slow, it's the fastest A4. AND it's one of the most beautiful cars in the world.

dont accelerate when cornering >_<.

Unfortunately this doesn't concern Aston Martin DB9. Argh... I was so mad at that little rascal (wanted to say you know, :bunny:) that I sold it and bought a Camaro. It was virtually UNDRIVABLE. It would spin out regardless whether I was accelerating or not, whether it

was a straight, or a corner... Just. Every. Single. Time.

Unfortunately this doesn't concern Aston Martin DB9. Argh... I was so mad at that little rascal (wanted to say you know, :bunny:) that I sold it and bought a Camaro. It was virtually UNDRIVABLE. It would spin out regardless whether I was accelerating or not, whether it

was a straight, or a corner... Just. Every. Single. Time.

I bought the Camaro as an A4 vehicle too and tuned it to stage 2. Still a lot cheaper than buying one of those Astons or the XKR and it's not really worse in any way.

I haven't tried the AstonMartin yet. But consider this. "The game drives great on my G25. I just don't know what is wrong with people who think this game is "uncontrollable". I think for them "hardcore" is probably too hard of physics.

Consider the "sim racer guy" who's many videos were shown here. He said he couldn't drive the VW, because it had to much under-steer. So he had a hard time winning that championship. I learned right away, by using the (hand brake) the VW would slide around the corners beautifully, controllably, but not so controllable that it doesn't take effort. The FF and handling feels great in all the cars I've tried so far, on (hard core). You just have to learn how to drive, and many men to not like to admit it doesn't come natural to them!

Oh come on! Why are all so negative about those physics! Yes, i've repeated the practices couple of times, but overall it's fine! I even bought the V8 Vantage, and I'm driving in Hardcore setting. And it's voice is eargasmic. And don't tell me it's slow, it's the fastest A4. AND it's one of the most beautiful cars in the world.

same here. its my favite car. it was the first car i bought after the Lancia on release night. 2 days later i had 200 miles on it. it drives just fine for me it just takes some getting used to