We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Best In Class

CarMadMike

I gave my thoughts on it. I chose the DBS, I wasn't too strapped for cash at the time so I just went for the car with the best stats although saying that I tried out all of the recommendations for the A3 class mentioned in this thread on some test drives and I much prefered the DBS but it's down to personal preference obviously. Test drive the DBS, CLK and the other recommendation I saw was the 8C.

Anyone have any thoughts on A3? I'm stuck between the DBS and CLK Black, both are okay to drive, the CLK is a lot cheaper however, and I am trying to save money. I have no idea if the CLK will be good enough though.

I think the Ferrari California is nice for A3. I used my Caterham and my California and won easily :D

Test drive the DBS, CLK and the other recommendation I saw was the 8C.

Thanks, I tried testing them both and I still was torn between them. :lol: Damn, saving for the Veyron SS is hard. In the end I went for the CLK, I do quite like it and it was cheaper.

Yeah I'm on the CLK VS DBS thing too, I could buy both but not really interested in doing that since I don't know how money will be later in the game. The CLK seemed quicker if you could drive it on the edge, but the DBS seemed easier to drive...not sure.

C4 - Lancia

C3 - Jaguar E-Type

B4 - Range Rover

B3 - ML 63 AMG

A7 - Brera

A6 - WRX

A5 - S5

A4 - V8 Vantage

A3 - DBS/CLK AMG

A2 - ?

A1 - ?

Haven't gotten to the A2 and A1 cars yet so haven't tried them...ever. I have not driven cars above the level I'm on, makes A2 and A1 more fun to get to.

These are the cars I used. Got me though all the races with ease.

C4 - Lotus Esprit S3

C3 - Ferrari 308

B4 - Range Rover

C3 - Mercedes ML63

A7 - Alfa Brera

A6 - Subaru Impreza

A5 - Lotus Evora

A4 - Audi RS6

A3 - Mercedes CLK63 Black Series

A2 - Ferrari 430 Scuderia

A1 - Atom 300