We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hitler on TDU2

iLLGT3

It touched my heart...:ill: If hadn't wasted money on this game, I would be laughing, but I did, so its more serious. Right now I can't play online on the PS3 because every time I exit my garage the game crashes, and offline after completing all the challenges, plus having no dynamic weather and a completely deserted island (yesterday I drove for 5km without seeing a car, at 10:00am around Eivissa, it was at least... creepy!), plus all other things... its a bit boring. Just driving around alone makes you think about all that could have been, and that is not good.

Seriously the key to enjoying this game is not thinking about its flaws, just blocking every thought of what is and might have been. If you start thinking about the game's bugs and flaws, its gonna get ugly. So just play the game and try to get yourselves into "retard mode", just block your thoughts every time the bad physics, engine sounds, sense of speed, etc. come to mind. Every time you get a bug, a crash, a corrupted save file, etc. just think of it as normal and stay calm.

Personaly, and you may find this a joke... I enjoyed this game better in a SD TV, it really looks a lot better. Last week I went to a place where I've got no HDTV and I thought I would have problems, but seriously I have never enjoyed TDU2 so much. If you have one try it!

(Please don't take this is as complaining or a joke! Seriously if you play TDU2 in a SD TV while just blocking bad thoughts and thinking positive, you can actually enjoy it better. Thinking about the flaws and the things you wanted, and all... its just gonna make you feel bad about the game and you are not gonna be able to enjoy it at all, this comes from personal experience. Man in the first days I could smash my TDU2 blu-ray and burn EDEN team alive. Now we just have to conform with what we have and try to enjoyed it, while giving our feedback and waiting for some patches and nice DLCs.)

@up You don't have to write this much in every thread about how much you hate the game, you're just ruining it for every one else. Game is not the best, but it is good.

As for the video, some of the parodies are funny, but they're getting boring.

ugh not another one of these pieces of rubbish saw the call of duty quick scope one found that rubbish and this one is more annoying

@Elder_of_Lyons please do not start your moaning, more or less EVERY forum you have posted is a moan ok look you've got the game you dont like it give it back then i got the game i admit about the bugs being annoying but i have experienced none of them and your last paragraph i think every one of your little essays have a bit of complaint on them

@up You don't have to write this much in every thread about how much you hate the game, you're just ruining it for every one else. Game is not the best, but it is good.

Excuse me but let the guy say what he want to say! He says what he has experienced and feelt about the game, just like in the clip above. He didn't ruin anything for me, as much of it is true.

Don't kick the wounded man just for kicking him.

Also for video, the 'i will flame their forums' quote was kinda funny though:lol:

Excuse me but let the guy say what he want to say! He says what he has experienced and feelt about the game, just like in the clip above. He didn't ruin anything for me, as much of it is true.

Don't kick the wounded man just for kicking him.

I agree, everybody has a right to say negative/positive or whatever it is opinion.