We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z245/matt88sco/newshoes.jpg

Was going to buy some more flat skater shoes, then saw these. Karrimor chunky trainer things, on sale at £20 and will probably last forever, really comfy too. I like the black and red colour scheme too. ;)

I've also got one of these on order as an upgrade for my contract with Vodafone:

125399.jpg

Sony Ericsson Elm. It seems to basically be an evolution of my C510. Higher resolution camera, longer battery life etc. etc. It also has built-in GPS though and it's made of recycled materials (hence the name Elm, as it's apparently an eco friendly phone...)

EDIT: At the weekend I bought a tie with a skull & crossbone pattern on it too. So awesome, will look good with my purple shirt. :D

MSI Big Bang Marshal Motherboard

LGA1155, P67 (B3 Stepping), Lucid LT22102, 4xDDR3-2133, 8xPCI-Ex16 v2.0, 4xSATA-III, 4xSATA-II, 2xeSATA, RAID, 2xGigLAN, 8Chl-HD, USB3.0, Firewire, XL-ATX

$545 AU Dollars.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I promise to prove this purchase when I receive it in the mail or at least my receipt comes. :) My bank account has had a heart attack. :lol: