We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

I had that on the Xbox 360, quite enjoyed it considering it isn't the sort of game I'd normally play.

yeah I dont normally play that type of game but my mate loves it so I thought ide try it as I played red alert 2 years ago. He loved the graphics on my computer when I downloaded the demo and I ended it up buying it for just £7.49 of steam :D

nice tv bro forget what people say you're the best

Jeez ppl dont you realize?

It aint a TV....its a TV+DVD player combine :lol:

Nah flo ;) We just joking :P At least you have FM4 and a xbox ;) and a wheel for it ;)

:ty:

it's just a tv, once i can afford a new one then ill get a new one.

Not saying that the TV is bad or anything. I mean there could perhaps be reasons why you have it, but for me I just haven't seen a TV in that size for a long time. Use what you can.

i know lol, i just cant afford a new one, it's not bad since i sit 30 inches away, but yes an HD one would be welcome.

Well nowadays TV's are hell cheap. Now you can get an epic Full HD LED 40" With Internet and youtube acess and stuff here from Philips or so for around 500€

A few years ago they were very expensive though. Our TV, its LCD, its a bit old but still pwns most of the new TV's, as it was the best LCD or one of the best LCD's available on the market when we bought it.

We bought it when the Full HD LCD's came into market. Its a samsung, Full HD, 40", LCD, but since we bought it when Full HD came to the market, it cost us 2000€^^

Nice wheel, flo! I don't know, I'd rather use monitor over the TV! :)

At least he has an excuse for crashing into everything, because clearly he can't see it ;)

:omg: lol i can see, it's about 6 years old so the non hd quality is fine, and i can clearly see everything once i sit as close to it with my wheel, and i can't use my monitor since im not gonna buy one of those stupid blabla to vgi converters, and then id have to buy a stupid audio setup too, ill just save up for half a year and then i should have enough for a fanatec, and maybe a new tv too with my birthday coming around that time.

now please stop about my tv :cheeky: