We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1 2011 SEASON!

superhyper

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it starts again on the upcoming weekend. Formula 1 2011 season! :odance:

Actually it should have started on the last weekend but the Bahrain GP got delayed because of some riots going on or something like that

Apparently Red Bull has developed another unstoppable car (not LITERALLY unstoppable, it does have brakes) so it might just be that we'll see another championship for a Red Bull driver. We'll see. Actually, I can't wait to see! :nuts:

This thread is for general discussion about the upcoming season. Better early than late, yes?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because of some riots going on or something like that

This made me laugh :rolleyes:

Apparently Red Bull has developed another unstoppable car (not LITERALLY unstoppable, it does have brakes)

So did this :D

---

Also, can't wait for the new season :)

Double :fp:

You shouldn't read too much into the testing times as can be quite misleading. Same for the first 3 practice sessions in Australia, wait for the qualifying.

Apparently McLaren have used the two extra weeks developing upgrades for their car which they expect to make them around a second per lap faster. They've not been able to test it so hopefully it will make them quick enough to race for wins! *hopes*

Stupid F1 - took me twice as long to drive into work yesterday *grumble grumble*

Webber doesn't think he'll win the Melbourne race, besides which I have no interest in F1 tbh - will watch the V8 Supercars there though (if they're on... probably not seeing the next race is in Hamilton, New Zealand I think)

For me, F1 has become the same as football / soccer - It's all about money now... MotoGP is still about the thrill of the race, helll even nascar still is. F1 has become too political

Nevertheless, the first race should be interesting to watch

I guess you're going to take your camera ?

:D:D:D

No doubt! :D

I'm assuming Tom has real life friends to give a ticket top

As opposed to make believe people on TDUCk :P

:whistle: :D

Just wait until I find a way to cover 10000 miles really quickly :hmmm:

You could take the Veyron here. That's pretty quick!

I was there and it was fantastic! It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo loudd!

I enjoyed every minute of it! I wanted Hamilton to win but Vettel did :( It was a great race and I went on the track afterwards and picked up some of the tire goodness!