We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tdu-central brat getting owned in tdu2 :)

I just had to post this here, it was sooo funny.

i entered one race and see this guy called "Coolyyy" and on his ruf rturbo it says "TDU-CENTRAL.COM" (i have been here before and had experience with bragging brats like him). so in first race, i was expecting nice and clean run, when he pushed me out and even worse he lagged at this moment, so impact was enought for him to win.

i said something like "rammers have no skills...race clean" he started to use CAPS and saying pretty much nothing but HAHAHAHAHA LOSER. "im the MASTER"

in next race i was ready for ramming and obviously won. he started to rage and quitted, i looked him up from recent players and went back. i have bugatti and he started to scream A2 (if a2, then go into a2 restricted...stupid twat). so anyway, i changed to A2 and he took A1 in last second and started the race, but i still won. he rage quitted again.

i looked him up AGAIN and went back. i won few more times and then i asked him "what happend, i tought you are the master, how comes you lose to me even with better car?" he raged again and quitted.

here are few screens of him getting owned :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool you beat an R Turbo in a Veyron...

I've never heard of "Coolyyy" so far as I know he's nothing to do with here, certainly not in a big way. Shame he wants to endorse the site with poor racing but hey, nothing we can do about it.

Don't recognise the name and unfortunately we cannot control the conduct of our members outwith here, hey but at least it got you to join. Every cloud has a silver lining.

So :welcome: and please don't take this one person at face value of how we are.

the right girl is really hot :drool:

O.õ You can't be serious...

Cool you beat an R Turbo in a Veyron...

Lol... 4 of 5 images he was with the best car... even Veyron vs Veyron... the OP's Veyron was tuned... Lol

What a shame on you OP... really.

Edit: Lol dude... what a fail... i will call you FAILBOY now! :lol:

Between, welcome to the forums.

*leaves laughing*