We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Exploration Pack DLC & Patch Info *Official update on TDU2.com*

Eudemon

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fix for wrecks coming.

Hey All,

There will be a maintenance tonight to update the issue in the Exploration Pack where the wreck statistics were calculated incorrectly, causing the new cars to be unlocked at the early.

The maintenance will take approximately 3 hours, and will start at 1AM PDT (0900 GMT)

Thanks!

And no word it seems on whether you'll loose your cars if you already own them.

I have no idea, been too busy in 3ds and school to check for a fix. Should be fixed now indeed if that message is right.

EDIT: LOL this is hilarious. I just got ingame to see what they did, first thing I know I get about 8 popups that I gained discovery points, from 55, to 140, to 280 and up up up.

EDIT: LOL this is hilarious. I just got ingame to see what they did, first thing I know I get about 8 popups that I gained discovery points, from 55, to 140, to 280 and up up up.
Have you seen the clothes yet? Haha great stuff.

The Cinque has the deep rear wheels just like the Zonda F

Aren't the front wheels deep now too? It would be something to mention if you first tell people it's not achievable to get different wheel depths, then suddenly you do something that would make it work.

Aren't the front wheels deep now too? It would be something to mention if you first tell people it's not achievable to get different wheel depths, then suddenly you do something that would make it work.
Maybe it was like that at the time but then they decided to see if it could be done and then fixed it. Remember early screens did show the correct wheels so maybe they were lying around on someone's desktop. :lol:

Yeah but as CLR said, the front's were dished on the F which wasn't right.
Personally I'm not that fussed about the slight depth on the F as the car looks not bad with them, the flat rears always irked me. If they wanted to fix the F's though I wouldn't say no.

The Cinque has the deep rear wheels just like the Zonda F

THANK YOU!

I hope this carries over to the console versions also. I really do want a Cinque and Tricolore.

Yeah, they are so deep infact that front brake calipers are coming through the rims. The same thing appears on Tricolore.

Maybe it was like that at the time but then they decided to see if it could be done and then fixed it. Remember early screens did show the correct wheels so maybe they were lying around on someone's desktop. :lol:

All Zondas in the dealer have deep dish rims all around now, not sure how they looked before. xD

YES!! NEXT WEEK OR HOPEFULLY DIS WEEK (doubt it, maybe monday though) IL BE ABLE TO PLAY TDU 2 AGAIN!!

The new version/build of the fanatec standard pedals arrive :-)

Its the very first nest of this version of pedals being produced haha

The standard pedals had a problem which was the potentiometers comming out of place, causing the pedal signal not to be strong / full.

But fanatec has solved this problem :)