We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Exploration Pack DLC & Patch Info *Official update on TDU2.com*

Eudemon

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you meTM, but keep in mind that if we abandon the game, it's a pretty good excuse for the devs to adabndon it as well - let them make the first (definitive) move ;)

How much more definitive it can get, who knows :cheeky:

It's only out for the PC at the moment, Xbox and PS3 are either still at Microsoft and Sony (unlikely) or not been sent yet due to a) problems found and experienced with the PC version and/or b) the Eden strike.

Due to events that have occurred a sort of shake-up has been done hence why you don't see Destra posting much however he is still at Atari and the communication and information releasing is now in the laps of the Atari PR gods. "Oh goody" I hear you say but hey think about it this way .... CAN IT ACTUALLY GET ANY WORSE THAN IT IS RIGHT NOW? :D

Funnily enough Atari PR are apparently busy with E3 or something so any information ...(:hmmm:) won't be coming until after that at least.

TDU2 in some ways is a piece of art, but somehow I keep thinking that the devs dont realise that, maybe its because their are ignorant in French, I dont know.

What I do know is that TDU has one of the most loyal fans out there, and I do think that Atari and Eden should remember that and not just neglect the game and throwing it up the pile of ´abandonware´.

I first played TDU on the PC and at the time I thought that xbox and playstation were put ahead of pc with their Add-on cars, sure they did came out on pc, but at the time it did I wasnt ready to pay so much money on an expension pack, and now that I have it for xbox it seems the other way around....

Come on EDEN, get your French butts back to the office already

So... those are the people that managed to basically screw up everything about TDU2. Lovely bunch. :lol:

You have to have serious problems to do something like that,but what impresses me the most is that they even made Italia and Vanquish look bad!That's some serious commitment to make everything worse than it could/is!