We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Exploration Pack DLC & Patch Info *Official update on TDU2.com*

Eudemon

What - no-one ever told me I could redo the last cup to win money. I doubt i'll get enough time to do it again before the patch is released now :(

Good to see some progress is being made, albeit slowly.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think people are reading that right to be honest as it is listed under Fixed Bugs that have been reported. So being able to run the final race of a Cup and win the full prize money again and again has been fixed, not being able to do the whole Cup again from how I read it. We'll need to wait and see what you guys see. :)

Anyway guys Patch/Pack is now available to download; 800+Mb so get your launchers open and get to downloading!

Hold off until the issues with the download are confirmed as fixed.

People at the Atari forums recommend doing this:

Try deleting the uplauncher.localdb file in the main TDU2 folder and restart the launcher. My game was updated to 100% after that. I can get online and the new missions show up on the map. No problem so far.

Okay so if I sell my DLC, lets say the veyron SS, do I get to buy it back after in the used dealer at some point if I wanted it back ?

And im so glad about the CCXR being fixed... I love that car and hated how broken it was not being able to go over 200mph... (well it does but like 3mph per 5 seconds...)

Cant wait to get home and update :p

I've found two new DLC cars and the bikeshowroom. The bikeshowroom is under construction, and the two cars (SL65 BS and Vette ZR1) are part of the new Convoy missions. You can drive em, but you won't get em if you complete the missions.

So do we have to download the new "incomplete" dealerships, and then download them again when the cars are made available? Seems like a waste of dev time and Internet downloads for a small and temporary change in scenery. Nice but a bit pointless :p