We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Exploration Pack DLC & Patch Info *Official update on TDU2.com*

Eudemon

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I can confirm (as if that didn't happen already) that the DLC wrecks have totally messed up ALL wreck statistics. What's wrong?

- Get the Stratos after finding just TWO wrecks, which get on the map after you done a few Convoys new type

- Idem for the Charger, after finding four wrecks.

- The ''metal detector'' went off when I approached a buggywreck on a hill near a house-entrance. I hit the buggy and it said 9/10. I already have that stupid thing for over two months....

- Just like others said, the ''Find X wrecks in area Y'' are messed up. It says you found 4/4 wrecks, but it only gives like 55/220 points...

Ok, I can confirm (as if that didn't happen already) that the DLC wrecks have totally messed up ALL wreck statistics. What's wrong?

- Get the Stratos after finding just TWO wrecks, which get on the map after you done a few Convoys new type

- Idem for the Charger, after finding four wrecks.

- The ''metal detector'' went off when I approached a buggywreck on a hill near a house-entrance. I hit the buggy and it said 9/10. I already have that stupid thing for over two months....

- Just like others said, the ''Find X wrecks in area Y'' are messed up. It says you found 4/4 wrecks, but it only gives like 55/220 points...

Hey Guys - We're aware of the issue with the wrecks and hope to release a patch soon for it. Essentially, the wrecks statistics are off, which is causing your number of wrecks to display inaccurately, and sometimes unlock the Startos/Charger early.

I know it's not your fault, you just have to relay the news but seriously.. is there going to come a time when something for TDU2 comes out just... working properly? Although I'm all for advantage player. \o/

Hey Guys - We're aware of the issue with the wrecks and hope to release a patch soon for it. Essentially, the wrecks statistics are off, which is causing your number of wrecks to display inaccurately, and sometimes unlock the Startos/Charger early.

to be honest, this is one bug i don't mind at all xD

So as I said above, this does not give all the credit for new wrecks and also do not have to search for all wrecks just enough to get an entire car already.

I don't even know what this patch has added, as I can't connect now...

Also, Atari / Eden aren't getting anothey penny from me until they release hardcore mode and force feedback support.

Destra, here is my reply I also gave on TDU2.com, hopefully you can do something with it:

Why isn't QA noticing these things then?! It really seems QA isn't actually doing anything there. The amount of easy to spot bugs that keep showing up is insanely high considering how often you GM reps are telling on forums, twitter and facebook that stuff is ''still in QA being tested''.

I'm sorry if it sounds offensive because that's not how I mean it, but in the end YOU all are trying to deliver us a nice and proper functioning product we can have fun with. Instead, it seems to become the discovery of new planets, raising more questions than it answers. These bugs are being found so quick, almost befóre somebody has even started the game, that it really astonishes me how this can not be found.

Maybe you guys have to let the QA give some of the more loyal beta-testers the new yet-to-test-before-release content so they can test as well, then you get more sources of what's wrong. I truely have the idea not a lot is going on over there with these into-your-face kind of mismatching statistics etc...