We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post One Random Automotive Picture Per Day

iLLGT3

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FWD + Handbrake + Snow = Drifting. Trust me, it's a proper drift as you have to control it with the power on the front wheels. Else you spin out ;)

Interesting. Thanks, gonna try it now. :hmmm:

Very True! Not this winter, but Winter(December 10/Jan 11) I spent alot of time doing this with my dad teaching me in the Mondeo we had(Old 2L, 99 year). Real hoot as he diddent care for the car.

Just got to do it in the right place's, otherwise you get the police wont see it as your getting tough 'Extream winter driving'! :lol:

I miss the snow, been about a year since we had any real amount up here! Hooning about in snow was fun, but driving around deeside and the mountains in deep snow was real nice, scenic and challenging!

Anyway, enough monologueing from me, heres a random car picture!

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/The%20MR2/DSC01089.jpg

Went skiing 2 years ago and took the MR and our Ski's! What better way to carry them that like this?:cheeky:

*There not actual ski's, tthere SnowBlades, or 'short Skis', and we never actually had them strapped to the roof! they went in the front with the spare tyre!