We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post One Random Automotive Picture Per Day

iLLGT3

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vossens are everywhere now, they've been really succesful in the past two years. And it looks just like any other A4 on Vossen CVT's, so I don't think that this car represents the way Polish people modify their rides haha. I would even say that almost all 'stanced' vehicles in the world look basically the same, everyone regardless of their nationality want to do the same modifications they saw on the Internet. UKDM, USDM, EDM; cookie-cutterDM. But I admit that it's hard to do something new these days.

However, I have to agree that the drop & nice wheels combo cannot be beaten. :btup

12465492615_befb2d5e21_c_d.jpg

For anyone that has me on FB, the black Supra is the same one as in my cover photo lol

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t31/1039525_10152169034602037_1625651118_o.jpg

Aussies seem to have the best plates :) Better than the USA, all the good ones are taken in the UK or cost many 1000's of £'s.

I was in Perth once and I saw a old builder's van/pickup/ute drive past and it's plates read "SCREWED" XD

He certainly was...

Couldn't find a random image off the internet so here's a car I snapped on my phone (and ruined on instagram) at Brands Hatch:

12755143665_838ddbfa5e_o.jpg

Triumph TR4 by BoostedDan, on Flickr