We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

An old face returns

iBilo

Hey guys,

I used to be a a regular member back in 07 and was on the Xbox and PC. I kinda drifted away from TDU:C for many reasons but now I'm back, beware :P. Will buy TDU2 (probs on PC) once my exams are done and start to burn some rubber. For those who know me, my Xbox of 4 and a half years still works but the CD drive is pretty much dead so I have to get round to replacing it to keep the Xbox working :/. Also attained a PS3 as a suprise Christmas present this year so use that too.

For those who don't know me, I'm Chris, I'm 18 years old and I'm from England. I'm a student doing A Levels and this year I'm going to University to do Mechanical Engineering. I'm a massive motorsport fan, I mostly play iRacing atm but been playing Portal 2 recently.

Decided I should make a welcome thread because I haven't been on here in ages and looking through everything is so different from what I remember, long time no see to the members that remember me and hai to all the others and see you on the island ;).

Thanks for the welcomes :).

t.

Ah huh, welcome back. You still karting?

Mhm, as always :).

Mikeh

Welcome back Chris! You should remember me

No, who are you again? ;)

repyhrepus

Welcome back! I remember you You might aswell save your money and not buy TDU2 (just ask anyone)

Is it really that bad? I thought it was good!