We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

FM4 Limited Collectors Edition Announced

superhyper

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Hm... dont really care for car soccer, imo it will take away from the seriousness and beauty, adding silliness and more reason for douche bags to play online.

A) I don't really see how Car Football (happy now? :cheeky:) will take anything away from the beauty

B) I don't see why it would be a reason for those people to play online. I think most of "not-those-people" will enjoy it and I don't see those people buying the game for that.

C) Forza Motorsport 4 SRT preview footage

• 4 weeks later...

T10 allow EA to use Ferrari, so that means EA say no to allowing T10 to use Porsche. Wow, I didn't really think EA could get any lower, but apparently they have with this along with their origin program practically forcing users who wish to play EA published games to allow EA to install spyware on their computers...

T10 allow EA to use Ferrari, so that means EA say no to allowing T10 to use Porsche. Wow, I didn't really think EA could get any lower, but apparently they have with this along with their origin program practically forcing users who wish to play EA published games to allow EA to install spyware on their computers...

Exactly. At least they got RUF to replace Porsche, but I would have loved me some 911s in FM4 :(

E: Petition to bring Porsches back. It probably won't do a thing but it atleast shows them that we care.

Err yea, that petition won't do anything. I doubt there is anything anyone can do to make EA change their mind and sub-license Porsche for FM4. Besides from kidnapping their CEO and making the ransom the Porsche license.

Not trying to give anyone ideas... :leaves: