We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

FM4 Limited Collectors Edition Announced

superhyper

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting to see What Stonres in the UK will be giving out which Pre-Order cars(5 or so, BMW 1M, Alfa Gullitta, Mini Clubman S, 2010 Impreza WRX STi Saloon and the one I'm really wanting...the Honda CR-Z)

Don't think I'll be shelling out for the CE, not enough things to make me go "DO WANT" and the fact that from what I herd about F3...the stuff will most probs end up being DLC!

And With the Carlist, alot of it seems to be F3 with all the DLC and quite a few new cars!

I herd Suzuki are in the game this time....wounder if I should hope the Cappuccino will be in, and allowed Engine swaps! :P

I wonder if T10 are going to shaft all the VIP's this time too?

The Super Sport is tempting, other than that, meh. But still, the Super Sport!

I'll get it just to have it, like I did with FM2, FM3, AssCreed2 and GTAIV. And RDR.... This Limited Collector crap is very costly.

Just noticed, RUF's are there :O

They dropped Porsche? or getting both? Either way, RUF is the superior of the two! No more painting Porsches into RUF's :D:D:D:D

If they put RUF in because EA got the license for Porsche, that's better then nothing.

And as EA has the license for Porsche, i guess that might be the reason the new Fanatec Forza wheel does not have a Porsche logo on it. :p

If they put RUF in because EA got the license for Porsche, that's better then nothing.

And as EA has the license for Porsche, i guess that might be the reason the new Fanatec Forza wheel does not have a Porsche logo on it. :p

Could be, or not.

:P

The new Wheel is not on the Porsche Wheel Line.

Fanatec has released Porsche Wheels while EA had the license.

The new Wheels and pedals belong to a new line, called the CSR

Its intermediate

Porsche wheel < CSR < Clubsport

the CSR Elite will have a new engine, some say its better than FREXX and eliminates all mechanical feelings and its the best blabla,

and it might boost itself into 700$, not sure if that includes CSR pedals or Elite CSR Pedals

CSR pedals are like reduced clubsports and withOUT magnetic contactless for clutch and throttle, but still a load cell brake.

not sure if that is the CSR elite pedals or CSR Pedals or whats the difference between them.

CSR pedals dont need any modding and switching to invert.

the CSR wheel (not elite) has same motor as the GT2.

And if i remember correctly, the CSR shifter is a modified normal shifter and there is also a clubsport shifter in dev and a clubsport handbrake, which will both be epic.

And also, if im not wrong again, a clubsport wheel is being developed, not sure if its F1 style or how it is though.

I doubt its because EA holds the license for porsche in videogames that fanatec cant make new porsche wheels.

I mean, EA only holds its license for video game production, right? xD

I reckon that at some point in the career mode, Top Gear invite you on to do a Star in a reasonably priced car lap. Like when you become a high enough level, or become "well known".

Anyone else like to take a stab at some things to possibly look forward to?

I can see them doing another ultimate edition with everything in it for half the price of the original game again. Hopefully by then I'll be bored of the game so won't be bothered.

Although I have started playing FM3 occasionally again. :hmmm:

They wont let Porsche go, guys, come on. I reckon they are just adding RUF to their gigantic array of manufacturers, and I am pretty happy with that. Will be preordering LCE. Question first though, the 5 pre order cars, they'll be in the game or as dlc yeah? I'll be pissed if the only way to get the 2011 WRX STI is to pre order it from bestbuy or wherever, as I'm in Australia and I dont think it is available to us. Also, that means having to choose between it and the Alfa, and thats a choice I dont want to make XD

Looks amazing either way, cant wait to thrash something ridiculous on that new Alps circuit.