We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 Demo

Paladin Skylark

Seeing that Forza's release is less than 2 months away, it's time we start wondering when we're going to see the demo. The FM3 demo was released about a month prior to the release of the game itself, so will we see the demo at the end of this month? It seems apparent that the Alps track will be included in the demo - along with the 599 GTO, but we have yet to see, and Turn 10 has yet to announce any kind of demo in the works.

Speculation! It seems completely possible however ;)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd guess mid-late september would be a proper date, the alps track is included for sure and the cars could be the same ones as the E3 demo had. Altough they are the subject to change, maybe they'll have something from a few classes like FM3 demo had and one car that's likely to be included is the 458, seeing as it's the "hero car" of FM4 :p

Just my 2c

I'd guess mid-late september would be a proper date, the alps track is included for sure and the cars could be the same ones as the E3 demo had. Altough they are the subject to change, maybe they'll have something from a few classes like FM3 demo had and one car that's likely to be included is the 458, seeing as it's the "hero car" of FM4 :p

Just my 2c

I agree - I expect it within 3 weeks if there is to be a demo. And it makes sense for the Demo to have Ferrari's in it, being that Turn 10 has exclusive rights to them. The Alps certainly will be the track included - they're flaunting it quite profusely. No news on a demo as of yet - but Turn 10 likes to spring things on us it seems.

Yup, they already gave one away @ twitter and apparently it was gone within 10 seconds. I didn't realize Americans were that addicted to twitter :oook:

Thankfully the demo comes out on monday, I can play BF3 beta through the weekend :D

E: Xbox Finland gave 1 away without warning O_O It doesn't have too many followers so I better start stalking :hmmm:

E2: They gave 5 more away and I got it! WOOOOOOOOOOO!