We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools II [Release 2.1.0.0]

Djey

Thanks Dread ;)

Don't know about the GPS yet ...

To beta testers !

I've reuploaded beta2-fix1 for Mini Bnk Manager; link is the same as provided in PM.

- open/unpack fix

- added a Dump feature which may be useful to identifiy unpack/repack issues (I will be asking this from you upon problem).

Bug with F430 textures is still under investigation... what annoys me is the original BNK and the one after repack are the very same !

:coolspot:

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a not modding guy but having ideas, I'd like to ask : would there be a way to activate/ deactivate the HUD-GPS in free ride with theses tools ??

+rep for Djey and some more here !!!

? Ingame options -interrface-gps on/off? Or i misunderstood something.

Thanks update, Djey! I tried islands/hawai/level/commonworld.bnk unpack/repack,

original file size:

Total space occupied:

67 117 056 bytes in 1 file(s)

Actual space used (considering cluster size)

on source drive: 67 117 056 Bytes

repacked file size

Total space occupied:

67 115 632 bytes in 1 file(s)

Actual space used (considering cluster size)

on source drive: 67 117 056 Bytes

Is this normal?

Omg - Progress (in this thread) is too fast for me. ;)

I have not even tested the last version. :( Will download the newest version now.

Thanks to everyone who is involved in progress (developing/testing/...)

News for 3D-modders? - smells like an export-filter is comming - still watching the relevant board :)

best regards

Stefan

I noticed one thing, on the DBS for example: I swapped DBS body with the DB9 Volante. Then I loaded the DB9 Volante in my garage without DBS textures. And the thing that shocked me is that the DBS badge was on the body, without the 2DB of the DBS Bnk... Textures are stored inside the 3DG now?

I noticed one thing, on the DBS for example: I swapped DBS body with the DB9 Volante. Then I loaded the DB9 Volante in my garage without DBS textures. And the thing that shocked me is that the DBS badge was on the body, without the 2DB of the DBS Bnk... Textures are stored inside the 3DG now?

Maybe the badges are 3d, or the aston martin texture is in common.bnk.

Maybe textures from Euro\Bnk\vehicules\med\*CAR_NAME*_med.bnk file?

Just a note for everyone, who's planning a performance patch/editor or similar something for TDU2:

I'm tested yesterday with a modified Mercedes 63 AMG (280km/h >>> 460 km/h) - and made a test cruise with my friends.

If I exceeded 280km/h (normal top speed for car), they said that: I got a terrible lag (like breaking an invisible wall continuously).

Djey sorry for ask again but how is going the xmb editor any news?

The sounds like we already saw are modable and can reach the reality thing like i already been working

but there are effects aplied to the samples in game that are ruining the sounds and the only way to change this values is by changing the carsvt config values

I really want to looking forward this xmb files. to see what actually a sound can reach in terms of reality and the impact that this tiny file can mean to overall sound

Just a note for everyone, who's planning a performance patch/editor or similar something for TDU2:

I'm tested yesterday with a modified Mercedes 63 AMG (280km/h >>> 460 km/h) - and made a test cruise with my friends.

If I exceeded 280km/h (normal top speed for car), they said that: I got a terrible lag (like breaking an invisible wall continuously).

Maybe because this car is not supposed to get so fast according to information in their databases. Does applying the same patch to their games solve the issue ?

Djey sorry for ask again but how is going the xmb editor any news?

The sounds like we already saw are modable and can reach the reality thing like i already been working

but there are effects aplied to the samples in game that are ruining the sounds and the only way to change this values is by changing the carsvt config values

I really want to looking forward this xmb files. to see what actually a sound can reach in terms of reality and the impact that this tiny file can mean to overall sound

Hi jorge, I'd like to provide all of you exciting news but XMB editor is currently in progress by TBU2's side and dunno how it's going.

If I get no news after Mini Bnk Manager release, I will work on it. Bu in any case, that will take some time !

Reading XMB is possible, modifying is another story... as always ;)

Yeah I got that too with the Scuderia, seems as though the game will locate and load the appropriate texture (Depending on what the material setup is) unlike TDU1 where it would only read the one BNK and its contents. It seems to read outside of the BNK, which would also explain the way the car is extracted.

Which leads me to say... It could be very well possible we could create a new common_car.bnk and use our own textures.

Maybe because this car is not supposed to get so fast according to information in their databases. Does applying the same patch to their games solve the issue ?

We don't tried this, but maybe solve this issue. But if everyone have different custom top speed of cars, the online game will be a lag of heaven, specially for all normal player.

Imho it's not too good.

TDU2's missing feature - players, cannot create or managed layers (like TDU1) only private challenge.

Did you found the stockage area of the performance data?

Or you edited with a memory editor?

With CE. All cartype have own stats in memory. Otherwise "no limit" the max speed. (can be up to 3200Km/h too).

Another note:

I succesfull found a method to reset all completed Bomb mission in Save file and possible re run (the tracks and tasks (IGE files) is changable. ) I planning a mod(or tutorial), how to add/replace "new" bomb misssion,duels and enabling the rerun. (Just an idea: TDUCK Community Bomb Missions PACK? :P)