We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What is THE worst looking car ever?

Paladin Skylark

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-458-

Tbh, I disagree. But, obviously, I would be able to, since this thread is based on opinion. But personally, I think it looks much better than the stock F430. The 430 Scud, on the other hand... :drool2:

Words can't describe this.. So here's a picture game.

-CTS-V-

Agreed. I hate the arsch of the CTS-V. I saw one this morning, and I was surprised how ugly it looked in real life. However, I like the rest of the car, even though Cadillac only know how to use a ruler, and not circles, etc.

I just realised I like almost all cars... I like the panamera turbo, I like the aztek, I like the CTS coupe, and I like the juke.. I like almost everything.

You have a serious issue... most of those cars... no, all of them you mentioned are horrible =O

Agreed. I hate the arsch of the CTS-V. I saw one this morning, and I was surprised how ugly it looked in real life. However, I like the rest of the car, even though Cadillac only know how to use a ruler, and not circles, etc.

They decided to make a car that would give you a slit wrist if you got too close - poor exterior engineering.

For me it's the Nissan Juke (I think they misspelled "joke" :lol:), Pontiac Aztek (WHY?), and the Infiniti FX50:

p6U_Infiniti-FX35_2012_1024x768_wallpaper_01.jpg

It's the automotive equivalent of a pig. Just look at that massive snout and oversized Infiniti logo. There's no real balance at all (not that I know anything at art, mind you) :D

(PS: It's also slow, heavy, and gets pretty bad fuel economy)

;431655']I love the CTS coupe (they don't look that bad in real life, it's just the size of them that throws you off), and the Aztek's not that bad, just odd. :) Juke looks better low, though:

-amazing juke snip-

-Leadfoot

I would buy that juke in a heart beat, And with real money!

• 1 month later...

What the, if it was Green it'd be Shrek in car form :eek:

2011-ford-focus-hands-on-test-4.jpg?20110712-095004

Actually from the front this car is growing on me, but the back: Dear God what were the designers on? One of them clearly sneezed pretty badly when drawing the lights.

It's not my #1 worst looking car, but thats all I can think of atm...