We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TopGear Season 18 Discussion thread

Ryzza5

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Indian special was crap in comparison to other specials, it had it's good moments but overall was very much forgettable compared to bolivia and the north pole.

Hopefully it's not a sign of things to come in season 18 because if it is I could see TG and the boys being slaughtered for something other than controversial comments they've made.

Hopefully it's not a sign of things to come in season 18 because if it is I could see TG and the boys being slaughtered for something other than controversial comments they've made.

This is what I worry about the most. More and more people are starting to realize the lack of entertainment that the last few Top Gear seasons have presented. Previously, JC's racial comments were hardly noticed or scrutinized because everyone loved the show so much. Now that it is less lovable, his comments are gathering much attention, since they are about the only funny things he says. BBC may be more inclined to crack down on JC's shenanigans if the show does not improve.

It is still certainly a good show, just not near as good as it once was.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...