We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Let's Hear Your Accent!

Paladin Skylark

Do you permit Clarence to download your recording to combine it into a confusing TDUCk chorus?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you permit Clarence to download your recording to combine it into a confusing TDUCk chorus?

Thanks clarence

and cis xD i dont even remember when and why you heard my voice xD Anyways i was probably crapload younger xD Or maybe i had justin bieber come over?

:umm:

We used to talk a lot and you showed me a video in which you explain the Flight Simulator in great detail. So, yeah.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice idea! For some reason I love Clarence's accent, no idea why. :D

I also find it amazing that Clarence and LamboGuy sound so different yet you are both from Canada!

I will upload something with me in it doing this so you can judge how Scottish I am, in due course. I'm interested to see if you think I sound Scottish or English as I have had people saying both, haha. ;)

I know, I'm pretty stupid but whatever gave it a shot

You sound like Tanner Foust - must be the California thing..

Nice idea! For some reason I love Clarence's accent, no idea why. :D

I also find it amazing that Clarence and LamboGuy sound so different yet you are both from Canada!

I will upload something with me in it doing this so you can judge how Scottish I am, in due course. I'm interested to see if you think I sound Scottish or English as I have had people saying both, haha. ;)

Aha - you should hear people from Newfoundland they sound crazy! Glad you liked it - we'd love to hear you.

What a thoroughly bloody good thread :)

Always a joy to hear that dry sense of humour!

Finally @ Milli - Robotronic? Lol... You still sound like you though.

Roger that, your laptop is cleared for take-off. Over. :)

Roger. *takes off*

:3 So nice to hear you again, I miss that awkward moment when we were bothkes on mics :D

LOL ! That was so hilarious... :lol:

Finally @ Milli - Robotronic? Lol... You still sound like you though.

Duuurrr, still being my voice... and my cheap microphone...

hahah milli the lovely brazillian accent applied to english language :p i remember the brazilian soap opera's like new wave...when they were at school, at the english subject, even the teacher sucked speaking english because of the brazillian accent :P You are not bad though ;)

hahah milli the lovely brazillian accent applied to english language :p i remember the brazilian soap opera's like new wave...when they were at school, at the english subject, even the teacher sucked speaking english because of the brazillian accent :P You are not bad though ;)

:lol: Not bad, just horrible.

Honestly, if I try this you won't hear half of the words, because with my accent we don't pronounce a lot of letters.

or

onesly, if i try thi yu wun ear alf uv the wurds caus wi mi accen we dun prununce a loh a le-ahs

I might give it a go at some point anyway though :p

Go for it, I say.

There's already enough British/American/Canadian folk that butcher the language.

At least someone who learns it as their second (or more) language has an excuse to mis-pronounce words. :)

I probably will give it a go. I'll try and include all the letters in the words though otherwise no-one will have a clue what I'm saying :p