We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCk FM4 Playtime #9 - 29.1.

superhyper

TDUCk Community Playtime

Stuff we do:

-Cruise

-Tag (virus/keep the it)

-Soccer

-Occasional Cat&Mouse

-Photoshoots

-Drifting

->Basically what the people want

This week's theme (for the cruise) is Nürburgring Track Day. We're doing the cruise on the 'ring this time, and you must not use more than 15,000 credits on a car. Otherwise there are no restrictions on what you can or can't bring.

Entrants:

1: repyhrepus (SuperSanttu94)

2: Clarence (Skylark Gaming)

3: Lady Gaga (Shaftweasel)

4: giP (T1M670)

5: CarbonCactus (CarbonCoffeeee)

6: DeBleuchamp (DeBleuchamp)

7: TimBud (TimBud)

8: flo (forza4live)

9: Pressurized (PrimoLoz)

10: PolizeiYT (PolizeiYT)

11: DeBleuchamp's friend whose name I cannot remember...

12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: the 15K is the car limit or total spending limit? As for a lot of us car parts will be free :D

Count me in BTW, sounds fun!

I think it should be the total spending limit as the whole limit is there because we don't exactly want firespitting R3-class RWD japs, as that's not the most common thing normal people would bring to the ring ;)

And even if you got free upgrades for your car, keep ot within good taste, you know? ;)

Updated the list, nice to see quite a few names up there, hopefully most people will be able to show up :)

I agree!

ill be there, but can we only spend 15 k credits on a car? :panic: or is it on updates? anyways, good to see where doing drift battels among now too :D

..... Okay guys. $15,000 credits TOTAL. On the car AND upgrades, if you get FREE upgrades then just eyeball it and don't go nuts.

I agree!

..... Okay guys. $15,000 credits TOTAL. On the car AND upgrades, if you get FREE upgrades then just eyeball it and don't go nuts.

:ew:

15k on a car and upgrades is a bit low...... is the AH allowed?

Well Llama didn't like Japanese Drifting so he didn't show up - so if you don't like it.... >_> lol

I think the BMW 2002 is over 15k is it not?

:ew: ill check that now.

and MATE, whatever the theme is. ILL BE THERE

edit: :omg: the 2002 is 28k :fp:

what to take now....

edit2: just checked, and theres a pretty decent amount of cars for under 25k. and then some free upgrades :D