We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Motorsport 4 PotW 13 Entry

Prophecy

Did you ever, y'know, stop and think that someone was in front of him? Y'know with it being the CRUISE and all? :fp:

Off course i knew, but then he should've found a diferent time in the replay. Anyway his shot. I really like his shot but imo it would have bEen a bit beter witouth the smoke infront.

Gosh im being a lalalalala again

:leaves:

Gahahhahrhrhrrhr how can anyone still like ken block, and STILL consider his crap drifting or gymkhana...

So you being a hater of the shot just because it's Block (What if I changed it to another X Gamer) or are you saying I'm not drifting??

If its the former, regardless of what you think of the bloke he is a marketing persons dream, I think his Gymkhana worldwide viewing success bears testament to that as well as bringing Motorsport into to millions of new homes across the world.

If its the later, what does 'drift' mean to you?

gosh.

people, sideways is sideways, AWD, or RWD, a JDM or a gymkhana car, who cares, sideways is sideways, if beav wanted something else then he should've pm'd moer specifick details to propecy, for now, i believe all entrys are valid.

It was not an attack at you polizei, I just cant stand the bloke because hes such a tool, and he has ruined the meaning of gymkhana, every 14-19 year old kid now thinks its just drifting on crack, where gymkhana is actually a fairly low speed, very very technical sport, relying on good reflexes and the ability to plan ahead.

Drifting, to me, is hard to define. Intentionally putting a rear wheel drive car into a controlled slide, with the use of the handbrake or clutch (or both), and using techniques such as manji drifting(not to be a hipster, but I knew that term before nfs shift 2). That, makes it different to a simple powerslide, because that is simply reefing the car into a corner and planting your foot at the same time, then SOMETIMES counter steering to hold it. Drifting is all about precision.

None of the above is meant to be taken agressively or as an attack on anyone (besides ken block...), just discussing :)

6789781151_210f072bbe_z.jpg

edit: oh and entries close at 11:59pm Thursday the 2nd of February (AEST), please have your entry in before then- entries submitted after that, even only minutes late, will not be accepted- you have been warned.

It was not an attack at you polizei, I just cant stand the bloke because hes such a tool, and he has ruined the meaning of gymkhana, every 14-19 year old kid now thinks its just drifting on crack, where gymkhana is actually a fairly low speed, very very technical sport, relying on good reflexes and the ability to plan ahead.

Exactly. Gymkhana was NEVER about "drifting."

Drifting, to me, is hard to define. Intentionally putting a rear wheel drive car into a controlled slide, with the use of the handbrake or clutch (or both), and using techniques such as manji drifting(not to be a hipster, but I knew that term before nfs shift 2). That, makes it different to a simple powerslide, because that is simply reefing the car into a corner and planting your foot at the same time, then SOMETIMES counter steering to hold it. Drifting is all about precision.

None of the above is meant to be taken agressively or as an attack on anyone (besides ken block...), just discussing :)

Couldn't say better. I myself didn't know what gymkhana was.

About drifting, yes, it is different than power slide... drifting is about feeling, control a car when it is out of control, while doing a corner... drift is like a culture! :D :lol:

It was not an attack at you polizei, I just cant stand the bloke because hes such a tool, and he has ruined the meaning of gymkhana.......

None of the above is meant to be taken agressively or as an attack on anyone (besides ken block...), just discussing :).

I offer my apologies! Rereading with fresher eyes I've taken it the wrong way (something in the water on here for the last day or so lol).

Been a bit of a bum-hole due to being bashed loads over the last week, this game helps get away from it!!!

Keep up the good work all!!!

Whitey