We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently! - Part 2

The Queen

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;474529']Lots of old cars. Creative Commons music is driving me insane, though. Anyone know of sources that can be used for possibly commercial purposes?

Great video as always!

You could try searching: 'free royalty free music' or 'free Creative Commons music' ;)

;474529']Lots of old cars. Creative Commons music is driving me insane, though. Anyone know of sources that can be used for possibly commercial purposes?

-Leadfoot

As always, great video. I feel that it's much the same as your other stuff though. Same angles, same glidetrack sequences, same footage. The cars are all rolling by slowly. I don't know what the situation is where you are, but maybe you should go to an event or do something a little more 'action-packed'? It's just that, to me, your videos are kind of tame. And that works for a few videos, but sometimes you need to film different stuff.

Just a tip ;)

As always, great video. I feel that it's much the same as your other stuff though. Same angles, same glidetrack sequences, same footage. The cars are all rolling by slowly. I don't know what the situation is where you are, but maybe you should go to an event or do something a little more 'action-packed'? It's just that, to me, your videos are kind of tame. And that works for a few videos, but sometimes you need to film different stuff.

Just a tip ;)

I completely agree! Thank you for being honest. :) The problem is, I use the shows for publicity, and then the owners will go onto my website to see their cars. :( But I do have some other stuff, like racetracks and hillclimbs, lined up. The race videos are much more entertaining, IMO (although they still suffer from some of the same problems), like this one:

I have another show (local, so it's kind of obligatory :( ) next weekend, so maybe I'll a) use that for meeting drivers who might do a Real Drivers video, and b) interview people there. And there are two more Real Drivers videos coming up this week (Volvo Amazon and restored Ford pickup), so those should be relieving. :)

-Leadfoot