We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

Guest MrLolololXD

I don't get what all the fuss over Dodge Omni's is. They just seem like crappy looking MK1 Golf's to me :leaves:

I'd much rather have a MK1 Golf with a VR6 dropped into it

I know from factory there are models of the Omni that slaughter every model Golf from around that time, but I'd never want to own an Omni for 3 reasons:

1. I think it looks like an ugly Golf

2. Getting replacement parts for them would be a bugger I can imagine

3. I've never even seen one in Australia so maybe they can't be imported here lol

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how we talk about the Omni! :cheeky:

Why do I like it? Its a cheap 80's hatchback thats in Forza 4....nuff said really, I like 80's hatchbacks! if they add the MG Metro 1300 Turbo, I'd be over the moon! Started out as a joke me liking it, but like a few cars ive learnt about it and actually now like it...hell, thats how I ended up with my AW11! :D

Hope we hear something about the cars soon, but I can that once the official car list is out they'll see what cars the community moans about, and then just upload it from Forza 4 and plot it into DLC! easy profit!

Jeez this thread has exploded since I last commented.

200 cars eh? Perfect. That's more than enough. And with DLC I'm hoping it'll be about 300. :)

Pre-order as soon as we get details.

Well... If they are making DLC with cars that are in FM4, why the hell would you pay for them AGAIN...

Well... If they are making DLC with cars that are in FM4, why the hell would you pay for them AGAIN...

but I can that once the official car list is out they'll see what cars the community moans about, and then just upload it from Forza 4 and plot it into DLC! easy profit!

That is why!

Guest MrLolololXD

I hope there's some sort of bonus for FM4 players. Similar to bringing your car garage from FM3 to 4, but obviously not that. Maybe a 10-20k cash bonus at the start, or a free car. That would be nice.