We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn't mean it will be exactly like FM though as it's easy to tweak physics from what they started out as. Bizarre Creations used to state that their physics engine was rather complex and could be used for more sim-like handling but is tweaked to provide the perfect balance for PGR. :)

As long as it gives me that thrill of just cursing the open road that the first TDU gave me, i'll be happy!

Also having the Dodge Omni and AW11 MR2 as playable cars would make it 20% cooler!

I have a feeling that same of the cars seen in the trailer are just AI 'randoms' going about there own business. If all the cars from Forza uptill now arnt in the game, i'd be suprised if thats a playble car!

As long as it gives me that thrill of just cursing the open road that the first TDU gave me, i'll be happy!

Also having the Dodge Omni and AW11 MR2 as playable cars would make it 20% cooler!

I have a feeling that same of the cars seen in the trailer are just AI 'randoms' going about there own business. If all the cars from Forza uptill now arnt in the game, i'd be suprised if thats a playble car!

I see what you did there.

I also noticed a PT Cruiser and Ford Raptor as traffic.

Could they be traffic or simply a version of FM4's rivals and show only in offline events? There's still things we need to see and know and hopefully the game will be on the floor and I imagine it will as Forza loves E3 and they usually hook it up in many guises for all walks of player to experience. It is after all only 4 months till release day. :)

Could they be traffic or simply a version of FM4's rivals and show only in offline events? There's still things we need to see and know and hopefully the game will be on the floor and I imagine it will as Forza loves E3 and they usually hook it up in many guises for all walks of player to experience. It is after all only 4 months till release day. :)

I'm thinking traffic since it's an open world game. You don't just have an open world without traffic..

Yeah based on what i've seen and read it does seem a NFS-HP look alike game and potentially similar in terms of gameplay and they way the open roads can be accessed like no pedestrians as it is based around highways and larger roads :mhmm: Never the less it still looks like a promising game..

ForzaHorizon Demo @ E3 2012 - E3 Conference News And Coverage | Gametrailers.com

---------- Post added at 21:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 20:55 PM ----------

Well the game looked stunning visuals wise, night time looked great and the surrounding lights and seeing the stage lights and such was cool. Quality wasn't excellent so I couldn't tell if the car got damaged when it hit some of the traffic cars but all the same it looks promising indeed.

Why would they go through the trouble of modeling and licensing AI traffic though? Could very well be playable still.

Because they have the time and money to do such a thing?

Yeah, looks like it's going to amount to nothing more than a mix of NFS, Blur, and DiRT.

Disagree. This is Turn 10, despite Playground Games being on board - I trust Turn 10.