We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you could ask one of the moderators to find out who is this person who is giving you negative rep, i doubt it will take that long, haters going to hate tbh forget them they're simple minded people ......

Nobody looks like a fool in the MG Metro 1300! just keep in mind it's bigger, badder, steroid fuled brother!!

Bahaha my bad its now awesome only is brother ....;)

And that, folks, is why we have (had?) the LP550-2 Valentino Balboni edition. RWD, proper manual, and a gold/white stripe. The recipe for pure perfection.

They sell the Gallardo as a RWD as well now, much cheaper to buuy as well than the AWD! Have done since 2011! I'd get it over a 458 because it's a manual!

Someone -repped me once again, because i've made this comment on this thread:

And left a -rep comment like: "It is clear you hate FM4 so grow up and move on.".

Well I just +repped it so you and everyone else here can see it wasn't me! It was some other lalalala here

In answer to your post... And I could not give a sheet if Derp thinks its OT:

Just to know, how many "real new cars" and "new tracks" you guys got in FM4? I am talking about numbers. lol And when i mean real, i mean, a car that was not exported from the previous version.

3 new tracks: Top Gear, Bernese Alps and Hockenheim

New game modes: Soccer, Cone challenge thingy, Online drift modes, rivals events,

Autovista- I do think the time wasted on this could have been put to better use.

Cars- i couldn't be bothered to even google it, but there are a lot of brand new cars (sadly most of them were DLC though )