We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PORSCHE is coming back to Forza 4!

Flo

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, you guys are bitching about them already, even though all the announced racecars are different in some way. Wait until they start revealing same cars with different paintjobs :lol:

I'm getting it all out before I forget to check this thread again. :lol:

Ah but did they ask you pay for the hundred extra skylines? I'm annoyed about the saturation of 911 race cars too, but i'm sure theyre saving the ones we actually want for closer to release. Keeps the hype up, y'know? Theyre keeping some interest with cars like the 959 etc.

My uneducated guess is they want to make the price seem "worth it" by having XX amount of cars in the DLC, but don't have the time to make that many models, therefore it's quicker to spread the load between model builders and livery artists.

You guys are taking this a bit too seriously. :lol: Any DLC or game package (including the aforementioned GT5 and its R35s) must play this balance between numbers and variation, and when you combine that with licensing, the easiest route is too boost the numbers with liveries. But of course, when this happens, everyone forgets that they added any cars in the first place, and arguments like this start.

I'm with Ryzza on this one. :) And besides, if you're unhappy with their Porsche-counting ethics, don't buy the DLC. :p

-Leadfoot

Guest MrLolololXD

I'll gladly dish out another $20 just so I can say I have the complete game...

Most people that know me well, know that I hate Porsche's in general (there are a few exceptions). I am however looking forward to this pack for a few cars inparticular, namely the 944, 959, 911 Turbo 3.3, the '95 911 GT2, 911 Carrera RS and the Carrera GT

;472434']You guys are taking this a bit too seriously... and arguments like this start.

No ones taking this too seriously chappy. :rolleyes: Thats just your interpretation.

And also no one is arguing either.

People have merely commented on the lack of variation and the amount of repetition in the most hyped FM4 DLC yet.

Guest MrLolololXD
Have you driven every car so far? I've barely used 20

At a rough guess I'd say I've driven around a third to a half :hmmm: Although I do have my usual 20 or so cars that I prefer :D

Then theres all of the same models I have... I have about 5 JZA80 Supras and I bought 4 Honda CRZ's the same day the preorder cars were released as DLC. I have about 3 Shelby Daytona Coupes all painted in different liveries to look how the different cars did at certain events and 4 S15 Silvias. I hope there isn't a car limit, if there is I would have just about reached it :eek: