We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show yourself! (Archive)

Mb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking exactly the same, i just didn't want to comment in case i looked stupid! :D

I know what he is on about, I'm just winding him up, when I originally posted my post saying " you love it (quoting Iced) ".

It said 'losing' instead of 'posing' in my quote for some reason. And I edited when I saw the post, but I think Iced saw it as 'losing' and wanted to be a Spelling Nazi.

I know what he is on about, I'm just winding him up, when I originally posted my post saying " you love it (quoting Iced) ".

It said 'losing' instead of 'posing' in my quote for some reason. And I edited when I saw the post, but I think Iced saw it as 'losing' and wanted to be a Spelling Nazi.

That is exactly correct. Makes me look stupid :p

Holy Elle! You lass are stunning!! Damn putting that face to the voice will make it hard to keep up with you ....wait I can't keep up with you anyway when driving so nothing to worry about. It's great to see so many faces that you can put to the voices and it's crazy to see how some people differ to what you picture them as and to how they really are.

@Keith: Liking the remote placement there, should be more to the front though, you'll need to actually move your arm to get to it rather than just move fingers.

@Mb: He has a camera and you know what he looks like, watch out for him.... especially you Elle!

@GREEZY: Check shirt mate, come on you a lumberjack and you work all day or something? Liking the index ring though.