We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show yourself! (Archive)

Mb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to skate from 12 - 22 almost every day,then i took a arrow in the knee...:lol: :lol: :lol:

no,seriously now,i really used to pass my day skating with a bunch of friends on a low movement street near my old house,then everyone dispersed and now i'm only gettin' fat over here,hahaha

flo, you skate? thats pretty awesome dude (that is how I talk usually, no joke) i'm a pretty big skater, but i havent been able to skate lately since i messed up my ankle playing basketball.

i used to skate, read above why im having a ''forced break'' now.

i used to skate from 12 - 22 almost every day,then i took a arrow in the knee...:lol: :lol: :lol:

no,seriously now,i really used to pass my day skating with a bunch of friends on a low movement street near my old house,then everyone dispersed and now i'm only gettin' fat over here,hahaha

:toof: lol that sucks, i really want to start again, but while not skating, i got into gaming (a bit too) much, and next week im getting my wheel :yay: so i doubt ill begin (ever) but probaly will start again in the summer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...