We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show yourself! (Archive)

Mb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There might be one of shar going up soon not sure yet, still deciding. As for me... we'll wait and see....

I know I shouldn't quote images but its easier this way, here is Elle;

You can quote thumbnails and thumbnail size pics as long as its not loads.

Did you copy Elle's hair style? ;)

lol are you saying i have girl hair!? XD

Nice hair :p

Thanks.

Ah the bathroom mirror with the mobile phone. The lowest of lows of methods of taking a photo of yourself :p. But indeed nice hair, and please un-pop that collar! XD

I know huh, but it is an iPhone ;) We'll gloss over the fact that it is some stupid broken up mirror to boot. "Everyday I be poppin' my collar" It's my inner "gangsta", as you can see I am pretty ghetto. :cool:

*looks at Elle's photos and jaw drops*

Just wow ... so pure and natural and that smile ... I have to work on my hair, I guess, and on my lips.

I guess i should go out on a limb and say that of all the pics i think yours is the nicest janine, i think you have a much more honest face and you have great defined features, i can't really tell by the photo (being black and white) if you're wearing much makeup, but it doesn't look like it, which in my opinion is nicer.

i do have different tastes to most guys though, most my female mates wear barely any makeup and none of them are the stereotypical 'sexy girls' (I hang around with metalhead girls or my slightly nerdy mates, most the girls i hang around with are very pretty)

@ Dr. Who: Thankies so muchies! *huggles* Actually I have to wear lots of face cream because my skin gets dry so easily, and I've got pickles which I need to take care of from time to time. :) Other than that, I usually don't wear any make-up.

Butt I must admit, I like Charli and Elle much more than myself when I just look at the photos. :)